Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

YAY!! Getting super close for a lot of testers!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I tested this morning and it was a BFN. I know it's still considered early. But even my temp dipped a bit. Hard to say from what since I didn't get the chance to take my temp yesterday.

Today I am feeling some slight cramping, tired, and just don't feel myself. I bought some ham & cheese last week from the deli to make sandwiches and put it in the office fridge so whenever we didn't feel like going out we could make a sandwich. (there's only 3 of us in the office right now, me, my brother and a co worker) I took one look at the ham today and was sorta grossed out, so I made a PB&J instead...lol. Hoping these are still good signs but the BFN isn't making me feel very optimistic or confident at the moment.

LOL! Here I am telling you ladies to not worry that most of the time it's still early and now it's my turn to follow my own advice.

aceron33: How long is your luteal phase usually? Most likely it was IB

AnotherBaby2Love: Thanks! LOL, I think it's great that your DH bought you tests! Awesome!

I'll be testing again tomorrow if my temp goes up and maybe everyday after...we'll see. Maybe try to push it EOD testing...lol.

Margie_M: YAY! Time to get busy Have fun! Although I always feel like the first 2 weeks drag on longer than the TWW...but at least you can drink during that time...lol.

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks! Yea, as you can see above I tested and got a BFN! I know it's still early and who knows it might be even earlier than I thought. I was reading a tidbit on FF and they said after O your temp rises 0.4 degrees. So now I am starting to wonder if I didn't O until the next day. I hate TWW!

TeamSuperBaby: I have been wondering the same thing about FertilAid. My DH started taking Centrum Multivitamin for men and I did some research and a vitamin comparison...there really isn't that much of a difference just some added vitamins in FertilAid. I'll be curious if you hear anything.

awebste: Hopefully your temp stays up!

aletheok: Yay! Glad your temp rose and I hope it stays up! Have fun this weekend!

NikkiN: OMG! That would drive me crazy! I love my inlaws and am very lucky to have found someone with wonderful parents. That being said, I know I could never live with them. I think I would go nuts! Do you have an ETA on when you will be able to move in to your home?

OK, well, I hope you ladies have a great rest of the day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Can't wait to see everyone's results! I've been trolling here checking every day. Even if I don't post I'm still here (and on countdownmypregnancy.com).

Afm - no nausea yet but finding it hard to eat some foods I normally could. I just gag at the last bite. Other than that and sore bbs I'm doing OK. Trying to cut back on sodium and high fructose corn syrup foods and eat more breakfasts.

9 years ago

Hi girls!
Can I join you? CD 20 here of usual 28. I had some weird OPK stuff happening so not sure if/when I O'd

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

I'm also stalking all y'all and looking forward to seeing more BFPs! So far, I've turned two people onto using Softcups for conception and one just got her BFP and the other, well it's too soon but I'm crossing my fingers because it's my sister. So google it and try it out! I'm a huge advocate!

AFM, doing fine. Going strong at 9 wks and getting a little tub.

9 years ago

Alright ladies, after my red blood streak yesterday evening and a BFN earlier, I tested this morning with FMU and it was a very faint +! I tested again this evening and with an ~2 hour urine hold and it was another faint +. My camera takes terrible pictures so that 2nd line might be hard to see. Of course I am terrified because of the red blood streak but I haven't had any more of that. I am so scared this time around if it really is a BFP because on 7/10/14 I delivered my sleeping baby girl at 19 weeks. She passed away due to a cord accident. After suffering a 2nd trimester loss ~3 months ago I am so scared of anything bad happening. :(

9 years ago

Hi Ladies
Hope you don't mind me tagging along!
I just got my BFP yesterday :) - used clearblue digi to confirm "pregnant 2-3" so above and beyond excited! This is our first! I think i'm due approx 13th July. Seeing midwife in a few weeks time.

Different this month was that from 8DPO I had flu-like symptoms and was convinced I was coming down with something. Temps stayed elevated but again i presumed i was catching something. Also had a few episodes of becoming very lightheaded where i thought i might faint.

12DPO i started with cramping and was convinced AF was on her way however the cramps were a bit different to normal; they would stop and start and I had some pulling sensations on my left side.

By 13DPO no AF had arrived and I was feeling very hot and a bit sick. Took a cheap internet dip stick and thought there was a line but was in total disbelief!!!

Monday felt the same but boobs started to have occasional pains too; took a shop bought test in the middle of the day and there were definitely two lines! but again total disbelief (it must be wrong!)

Purchased the Clearblue digi and did it 15DPO first thing in the morning and there it was - BFP *dancing for joy*

So far i've been feeling starving one minute but then very sicky when i try to eat, my normal favourite foods don't sound very appetising, my boobs have intermittent pains and my nipples are very sensitive, also my bumps around my nipple - Montgomery glands - are much more pronounced and i think my boobs look more veiny too. I'm also having intermittent cramps and am very tired.

I am using positive thinking and visualisation to get me through these first weeks feeling positive :) I am also thinking about paying privately for an early scan at 8 weeks because i just feel that would give me lots more reassurance and 13 weeks is sooooo long to wait!!

Sending you all baby dust and lots of love and positivity!

xxx

Married 2014 Expecting first baby 2015 Sending you and lots of User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
Think I'm still waiting to O but now I'm not sure? Temp was up pretty high this morning.... Usually something I see just after O :/ DH and I have been BDing as much as possible however there was a day over the weekend that we skipped. Hope it wasn't O day!!! Oh man. Been using OPKs and they have been dark lately but I swear nothing positive yet. Hm

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I'm not going to get too excited right now. I took another hpt this morning with an ~4 hour hold and it was a faint positive but the light pink spotting has returned. I'm wondering if AF is about to show and I just bought some faulty tests. They are the cheapies from Walmart. I'll see if the spotting turns into AF flow and then take another test- just a different brand. Hopefully I am just one who will experience light spotting at the beginning of the pregnancy and go on to have a healthy baby.

9 years ago

aceron - hopefully you got a sticky bean and it's just a bit of break through spotting.

TeamSuperBaby -

LouLees -

Kiki - Welcome and

Lolo - FXFU I hope this is your month.

NikkiN - Wow, Good luck to you. I love my family and my in-laws but I know we get along better because we don't live near one another let alone in the same house. I hope your new home is done soon.

aletheok - That may be a good plan to relax for the weekend and not worry about testing until you get back. FXFU.

awebste- I've finally joined you on the TWW. I wish I could test on the 14th but I think it's still a bit too early for me. it would have been nice though as we have our DR Appt that day.

TTClate30's - FXFU.

AnotherBaby2Love - FXFU

AFM - My temp finally spiked this morning so I am officially on the TWW. We'll see what this cycle is like. We actually managed to BD one last time last night but it was a close. we almost skipped it because we were so tired.Hopefully we caught it this time as I'm starting to get discouraged.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo