Posts by Basia30

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

IVF is the next step...

I had appointment with my RE today and we agreed to move to IVF. I might have it done in March (will find out ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

question for those who used CRINONE progesterone cream before - sorry might be TMI

So here it is a brief description and then question... I have been using crinone cream and basically I feel li ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

...and I think I'm out :\

tested last night and this morning (12dpo) - BFN. I checked my temperature and it is definitely still up but ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

my mind is playing tricks...

10 dpo - I started cramping a bit today and that made me nervous and that made me nauseous - ugh... that happe ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9dpo - nothing really happening

Hey girls... I tested yesterday at 8DPO to check if the trigger shot was still affecting my body - and nope... ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

4dpo still a long way to go

ughh... I just want to complain... I feel nauseous from the trigger shot and progesterone cream. Trigger sh ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2dpo - trying not to think about 2ww - upcoming blizzard for sure is helping with that :)

So I am from Connecticut and we are getting screwed tomorrow. Up to 30 inches of snow and very strong winds. ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

IUI this weekend :)

So I had another ultrasound done today. I am scheduled for Sunday for IUI :) So tonight is the night of the tr ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

My body just does whatever it wants...

I am doing my third IUI this month - or I hope I am. On Sunday I had ultrasound and it showed few growing fol ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD#8 - bloodwork and ultrasound

I had my ultrasound today. I am CD#8. I had one follicle that is 12 mm. Another is 11mm and another a bit ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago