Community post

Journal

2dpo - trying not to think about 2ww - upcoming blizzard for sure is helping with that :)

So I am from Connecticut and we are getting screwed tomorrow. Up to 30 inches of snow and very strong winds. As far as I can see that - no work tomorrow and possibly for next few days.
in 2013 I got stock at home for 3 days because of similar snowstorm - basically they could not dig out streets in my town. - Fingers crossed this will be a quick storm. At least I am not thinking too much about 2ww :) Got other staff on my mind ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

11 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

ooo, I heard of this on the news this morning. Us in VA are lucking out, we are just going to get the base of it maybe 1-3 inches. I really wish you and your family stay safe during this crappy weather. I know all of my fathers side of the family lives in New England and I am praying that they all keep their power and the snow crews can move things out quickly.

9 years ago

I got generator for my house :) One year we lost power for entire week - that was the last time I was without power for such a long period of time ! That was 3 months after we purchased our house - shortly after that storm we got generator that can support entire house :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow I hope they get it cleared quickly for you guys! We don't know anything about weather like that down here. A little ice on the roads and the whole city is shut down lol. Be safe!

User Image

9 years ago

Smart decision. We had a huge storm here in Virginia like four years ago and we didn't have power for over a week. We had to go to the creek to get water so we could flush our toilets it was horrible. GL!

9 years ago

Oh man! 30"s?! And I thought Ohio got crap weather. We caught the tail end of a clipper and it dropped enough to close schools but we're also in a little town where innercity kids walk to school and rural kids have to travel backroads. I hope the road crews get things moving early to keep it manageable. Good luck and be safe!!

9 years ago

Office where I work is closed tomorrow :) they actually never do that they usually just tell us "use your own judgment" but this time we got email that the office will be closed. So tomorrow I am snuggling with my DH at home in front of the fireplace :D

Congrats on the day off! So jealous you have a fireplace! Enjoy the snuggles :)

9 years ago

Stay safe and warm. And hopefully this is your month and you will be blessed with a little Scorpio baby! Lol

9 years ago

Hope you are doing well, saw the news this morning and thought of you!

9 years ago

We only got 15 inches :) still I was home the whole day and enjoyed my time off with a glass of wine :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo