Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Margie - looks like we will be cycle buddies - i am on day 2 of my cycle too and a bfp would put me at the end of July as well.......hoping its our time!

9 years ago

awebste - At least I'm in good company. FX that Nov will give us our

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Awebste and Margie- Me too! If AF would get here already, this is wearing me out.

9 years ago

Nicole -I hope she gets here soon for you. The I know your coming justa start already really sucks. At least this morning, for me, there really wasn't much lag time between the temp drop and the start. Oddly enough I usually have debilitating cramps for the first day and those aren't here thank goodness

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Xxj-I'm so sorry for your loss. Sticky baby dust to you.

Sorry to everyone who got AF. Boo! And GL to those testing this week! AFM-I've been reading all the posts. CD 5 for me. On my third cycle of clomid. Hopefully 3rd times the charm!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Xx- sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers.

Jj, I am pulling for you!

There is a tons of other things to comment on but I forget! :( those waiting for AF, hope she shows up soon. I am done with AF, I think I am on Cd 6 or 7 but it's been so nice not thinking about it, so I lost track.

I have decided that I am not going to even try anymore. The stress has gotten the better of me. My lips were chewed raw during the TWW AND waiting 39 days to ovulate, but the last week has been so calm. No POAS every morning, not even worrying about mucus or position.
I just don't want to go back to trying to figure my body out. I am still keeping my appointment with my gyn this Friday and seeing what is causing the problem, but I am not stressing anymore. Whatever happens, happens. I feel at peace with it.

I don't really know if I will be lurking either, so best of luck to everyone! I am praying for all of you.

User Image

9 years ago

Dearest Uterus,
In regards to our next cycle, could you kindly get your shit together before I lose mine?

Love Always,
The Mind

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Mine was pretty good...busy, but good. We had my step-kids Friday and Saturday, let them carve pumpkins. Then after we dropped them off early at their moms, DH & I went to a movie. We saw Left Behind. I like liked it. I had read all the books a while ago and enjoyed the series. Even though the movie didn't quite follow the story line I still enjoyed it.

I never did see a +OPK this weekend...which I think at this point is a good thing. I go in to see the doctor today at 4:30 for an U/S and see where I am at. FX'd I am not there yet...lol...weird to say that. I am hoping the IUI won't happen until Wed or even Thurs...preferably Wed.

Sorry in advance if my replies are to comments made a few days ago...

TTClate30's: Welcome to the July board! So sorry last month wasn't it for you. This will be our month!

10yearsago: That is really weird that you got a +OPK this late in the cycle. Your chart doesn't seem to be updated or I can't see it...did you BD to cover your basis?

AnotherBaby2Love: I am the oldest of 4 in my family and my youngest brother is adopted from Russia. My parents wanted to even everything out...2 girls, 2 boys. I think it's wonderful that you adopted to add to your family. So sorry of the hardships you have endured with your health. I hope this month is your month and that you don't have to hold off another year.

Bumpin4Baby: It's funny I too feel a bit more optimistic and hopeful about this cycle. Maybe it's because it's the first month of using meds and hopefully having an IUI?

awebste: You had asked if anyone has used the CB digital OPK's with the smileys? I have. I have actually used both...the pink ones and the purple ones. my doctors told me to use the pinks ones. I like them both though. I liked the purple ones because I liked knowing when my body considered me fertile. But the pinks aren't bad either. There were a few months I didn't see a +OPK but you could still see the lines when you eject it from the tester...that at least told me when and if I was close. Also at least with the pink ones the smiley does go away so you can keep using it.

have AF arrive!

Holly860: If you are 20 DPO I would call your doctor and ask them to figure out what is going on. That puts you at 6 days late and there may be an underlying reason as to why AF hasn't shown up. Have you had any blood tests yet?

jjgibson: Have you had any tests done in the past...like an HSG? Just wondering since you think you might O every other month if maybe one of your tubes is blocked...something to think about. I am so sorry that your tests look different now than before. I your tests start coming back darker every day.

Margie_M: So sorry arrived! for this next cycle!

Rerun15 & aceron33: Welcome!

Kbervin: Welcome! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Charting can be hard to understand in the beginning.

Cryslynn86: not sure your question regarding OPK's.

scoobyfanatic56: I am so sorry that the next 2 months looks bad for you. But hopefully this month will still be in for you and your won't even need to go through the Lap at all.

xxjtxx: I am so sorry to hear that!

nicole2014: LOL! to your letter to the Uterus!

AFM: I lost track of time and gotta run! Sorry if I missed anybody...wish me luck at the U/S!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Nicole -- TRUTH.

User Image

9 years ago

Dr ordered a blood test, so I guess we will know by tomorrow.

Lolo, yeah I got one done about 2 years ago and it was inconclusive. If I'm not pregnant that is our next step once my period comes.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo