Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I was mia yesterday. Had a busy day of errands then we had family from out of town kinda show up last minute.
Cronins that dip does look promising! Plus that line is still there! Come on and darken. Xx I can only imagine how hard it is not to get your hopes up with that! Post your test later, I know your doing a urine hold right now. Haha
Lucky, I am the same way energy wise. I think Im getting a little more back now with a little nesting behavior. I dont necessarily care for this new set up either. But Im never a fan of change.
Afm, slept in this morning ( thankfully lo did) I just don't sleep well at night. Between heartburn, being thirsty, having to pee, contractions, just not being comfortable or lo wanting more juice ( lol), Im up a lot at night. Then it takes me forever to fall back asleep.

6 years ago • Post starter

It’s showing up on the wondfo hpt now. Whereas this mornings was negative. God I so hope I get this bfp this cycle.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my other hpt. This is my last test in this brand. I am going to buy some frer tests tomorrow morning, as we are in the midst of another snowstorm sigh. I have to be patient and wait lol. God I so hope that it darkens!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Cronins I screan shotted your last white test with the one from yesterday and it does appear darker! Oh what a nail bitter. Cant wait to see your next one!!!!

Cronins hows doesnthat test look this morning? Be careful getting out in the storm!
Lucky, how are you feeling?
Afm, I have an ob appointment today at 1:30. Not expecting anything exciting with this one. Hoping I get another US soon. Idk if I will or not.

Hi ladies!
How are you doing today? Dandy how was your appointment? Cronins did your hpt darken?
AFM, had another non stress test today and cervix check. Baby A was being stubborn today but finally found him lol. I’m not dilated but she said it is thinning and shortening. Will go again next week :-) I have another US in 2 weeks but she doesn’t think baby B will turn so I will probably have a c section which will be nice to finally get scheduled.

6 years ago

Lucky, good thing your not dilating yet. Did she say how much you're thinning and shortening? Hopefully not a lot just yet. How do you feel about the c section? Are you ok with that? You will definitely need some help at home for a bit. Good thing your mom will be there. Never know though. The baby may turn last minute.
Afm, had my appointment yesterday as well. I was having a contaction when dr was trying to listen to heartbeat lol. But things are moving along. I go every week now as well. Its supposed to be near 50 degrees here today so I can finally get my car cleaned out and get her car seat in there. Its been a long winter and my the inside of my car looks like we have lived in it. Hahaha

Hello ladies,

Sorry that I have been mia. I’ve been planning and shopping for the gender reveal party. Everything is coming together really fast. I am super excited.

Dandy: glad you appointment went well yesterday! I can relate to a dirty car lol. Mine looks like I have lived out of it too. Especially with the kids. We have a town and country minivan, so it can get pretty dirty!

Lucky: so exciting!!! At least you’ll have an idea of when your due date will be by scheduling the c-section. Hopefully you don’t go into labor before that date.

As for me, my hpts have gone negative. No more trigger left lol. Today I am 10 dpo and 11 days past hcg trigger. Hopefully now at least I will be able to definitely know that if I test with a hpt and it’s positive. Then it’s the real deal. Fingers crossed for that bfp!!!

6 years ago

Dandy glad everything is going well. It felt nice to have a 50 degree day lol. She said I’m about 60 % effaced. I’m definitely ok with a c section. I’m such a planner that I would almost rather have a date set and then see what happens. I’m really hoping that I can have them at 37 weeks. I’m so uncomfortable no matter what position I try and get in. I feel like they are just stuffed inside of me lol and I can’t rely eat because it makes me feel awful so I just snack here and there. Ok, enough complaining I know it’s all worth it and I would do it again ????.
Cronins when is your beta? Continue praying for you to get that BFP :-) Are you getting everything ready for the gender reveal?

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear that you both are doing well except the usual pregnancy hiccups.

As for me, I am 11 dpo and 12 days past hcg trigger. I did a hpt wondfo test and I think that I can see a shadow of a line. Yesterday I had some very light pink spotting when I wiped one time. Hoping that it’s implantation bleeding and that I get my bfp in the next day or two. I was supposed to go for my beta yesterday but due to the negative hpts I decided to hold off for a couple of days. Just don’t want to get a false negative due to testing too early.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo