Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 457 Replies | Last Page

lol Cronins Im definitely impatient today. Waiting on her arrival is getting to me lol. But not much I can do is wait. I have an ob appointment tmrw, then one more n thats it. Pre op then c section. Uhg. Heres to hoping the days fly!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo you’re definitely in the home stretch. Hopefully your last few weeks of pregnancy go smoothly for you. As for me, I am trying to decide whether I should trigger today or tomorrow morning? I have ewcm, a positive opk, and a temperature drop which all indicate to trigger, but I want to be sure lol. I don’t want to trigger too late, or too early. Decisions decisions! I am leaning toward triggering now. Then I will ovulate 24 to 36 hours. Ovulation day will most likely be tomorrow evening. Well wish me well!!!

6 years ago

Dandy your getting close. I’m glad mine happened the way it did, I didn’t really have many contractions and none real painful. It’s just so crazy how things work out. I’m glad I had the observation in the hospital that night bc at home I might have freaked out a bit lol.
Cronins sounds like a great time to trigger. Catch that egg. Praying for you both!
AFM, hopefully these boys will get to come home by the end of next week. It’s going to be crazy running to/from the hospital everyday.

6 years ago

Cronins sounds like a good day to trigger to me!! Prayers for a bfp this go round. Bd away. Lol.
Lucky, what was it like when your water broke? I wish mine would. Lol.
Afm, beautiful day out. More fishing this evening. Still feeling great.

Hey ladies, thank you!!!
Just got the worst news from my moms ct scan. She has lung cancer and needs to see an oncologist for congratulation. I am totally in shock! It breaks my heart to hear this news. I am so not ready for this.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins I’m so sorry about your mom. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Dandy when my water broke I was just laying in my hospital bed waiting to be discharged when I felt a gush of water. It soaked my undies and got my pants wet. I had about a 5 hour wait for my c section bc I had eaten crackers that morning and felt the water off and on the whole time. It’s so crazy bc now that I’m not pregnant I do kind of miss it lol. Isn’t that crazy that I wanted them out so bad and now I would be ok if I had a couple more weeks with them in the womb. What a whirlwind of emotions.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins. im so sorry my friend, I am at a loss for words. My heart breaks for you. You will all be in my prayers. May God wrap his loving arms around you all!!
Lucky, wow you were literally about to be sent home. I hope I get to experience that feeling. This may be my last pregnancy. Are you home now? You are right, we are so miserable that last part of pregnancy and are so anxious to meet our los but as soon as they are here we miss the little things of pregnancy. Them moving in there mainly, for me.
Afm. Lo woke up at 1:30 am wide awake for some reason and didn't go back to bed till almost 5. I am one tired momma. Getting ready for my ob appointment then we may skip school and come back to nap. I know he will be exhausted and grouchy after a bit.

All went well with my appointment. One more on the 6th, then pre op the following Monday. Slowly but surly getting there. She warned me that I could very well go into labor before hand. Wishful thinking lol. Hoping lo will want a nap soon. I called him into school thinking surly he will be sleepy and crabby but that little stinker is still going strong! This momma is exhausted.

Dandy: glad your appointment went well. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful little girl when she’s born.

As for me, I triggered yesterday at 4:08 pm. Now just waiting to ovulate which should be later tonight or tomorrow morning. I was so out of it last night that I forgot to bd. I bd the two days before and will bd tonight and the next couple of days. It’s still showing very high for bding timing, so that’s awesome. Can’t wait to see what this cycle brings.

6 years ago

Cronins Did you happen to get your temp rise? May not get it till tmrw. The race is on for the swimmers. Go guys go!
Lucky, how are you feeling?
Afm, nothing exciting to report. Really bad contractions at night that woke me up. But only bout every 45 min. It kind of got my hopes up thinking they may continue through today and get closer. But nada since ive been up for bout 45 min. Not sure when my last one was. Sometimes I wouldnt look at the clock, just breath through them.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo