Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Good evening ladies,

How are you two doing? How are the lo’s doing? Cd 5 on the books! I went on a marathon cleaning spree today. Washed all my hardwood floors, dusted, dishes, bedrooms, and laundry completed! Phew, I am sore and exhausted in a good way lol. Lots of spring cleaning inside and outside the house. We are having a birthday party for my son Matthew’s good friend Jeremiah tomorrow afternoon. He’s turning 8 and money is right for his family so we are paying it forward! Should be lots of fun as we’re having a bbq, Cake, and presents! Any plans for you two this weekend?

Dandy, how is Delaney’s reflux doing?
Lucky, how is the new formula going?

6 years ago

Awe Cronins thats so nice of you. It feels so good to do for others when you can. Especially when it involves children benefiting from it. Good for you.
Lucky, how are the boys?
Afm, we had a really good afternoon. Dd was awake from 2 p till 8 when she finally went to bed. Not much fussing, jst awake. Last night was the first night in weeks that she ate and went right back to bed all night. So I got a couple hours of sleep in between. Getting a few min of free arm time as she is getting intersted in her swing, play mat and other things. Hoping it continues. Maybe I will start to get my house under control. Puppies will start dispersing to their forever homes this week. So thats less for me to do as well.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!
Cronins that is awesome you can do that for that little boy. I bet it made his day :-) your mving right along this cycle, will be testing before long.
Dandy glad lo is starting to settle a bit, makes this parenting thing a little easier lol.
AFM, don’t get a whole lot done yet. Hopefully this week the doc will have me increase amount feeding at a time and decrease number of feeds a day. I feel like they are a little less fussy and gassy with the liquid but it’s just so expensive. I’ll do what I have to do so their bellies don’t hurt though. I’m going to try and get stuff done today. My goal is to get this house in order by end of month so I can enjoy May before going back to work.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

I am so glad that you and your lo’s are doing well.

I am cd 7 and should be ovulating by cd 16 or 17. I am just enjoying the beautiful weather we are having the last several days. Today it’s in the 60’s and tomorrow the 70’s. The kids have vacation from school this week so we are enjoying it! Have an awesome day ladies!!!

6 years ago

Hello girls. Cronins, about time to break out the opks. Lol heres to another cycle. Wishing we had some nice weather but you sure are due!
Lucky, are the boys still eating 2 or 3 ounces every 2 or 3 hours? Its a good thing your not back to work yet so you can try n rest when they do during the day. Bet you are pooped!
Afm, its almost 1:30 am and Im laying in my sons race car bed seeing the light at the end of a colic fit. Took her to dr today and she was diagnosed with colic, its just not as bad as my son. Since he sleeps with us, I come to his room with it being on the opposite end of the house. That way she doesn't wake everyone. Now this room seems to be calming to her. : ) She is back to only eating 2-3 ounces dor some reason so Im still up alot anyway. I miss sleep!

Dandy: sounds like you had a rough night! Hopefully lo’s colic settles down for you really soon! I remember my oldest had severe colic and was up most nights. It was definitely challenging to say the least! It lasted a few months and then passed. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to pass for your life.

Lucky: how are you doing today? Have you been enabled to get your house in order yet? That’s what I did on Saturday during the day- Marathon cleaning!

As for me, just stocked up on opk and hpt! Just waiting for them to arrive on Wednesday! So excited to get started. Have a wonderful day ladies!

6 years ago • Edited

Cronins, my son had colic as well. Much worse than she does. Hers is more spermatic and spread out. She tires herself out after 2-3 hours n has about 4-5 fits in a 24 hour period. They do have a pattern and thankfully ive been through it b4 so im a bit more relaxed with hers. Its still challenging yes! My sons faded about 3 months as well so hoping hers will too. She is about to go to sleep for the night. Her next episode may be when shes back up for her next bottle around 11. Wish me luck. Lol

Good afternoon ladies,

Phew, I had such a terrible respiratory virus with asthma exacerbation yesterday. I felt like a truck ran me over with the 102.0 fever. Totally stinks! At least today the fever is only mild and the coughing is not as bad. I am glad I went ahead and did an opk as it is positive. I should definitely ovulate in the next two days. Woohoo!!!

How are you doing dandy? Has AF arrived for you yet?

Lucky: how are you doing this afternoon? Anything new happening with you or your boys?

6 years ago

Oh no Cronins. Hopefully you will get better soon. Yay for the + opk though. Think that fever is going to affect btt to confirm O?
Af hasnt came for me yet. I opk tested and its down to next to nothing so maybe all my pregnancy hormones are gone now. Its been almost 3 weeks since Ive bled and a good week solid w no breast feeding besides the occasional try. Last night dh expressed his readiness to try for another. I think I need to let dd get over the colic and let me forget how hard it is b4 Im ready to actually try. Haha plus we still have things to work on in our marriage. Tonight is date night though and Im excited!!

What did you have awesome that your husband wants to try again. It definitely sounds like his depression that’s getting in the way of the communication for your marriage. Hopefully as you work on those issues they will resolve. Can’t wait to have a tycoon buddy again lol! Have a nice date night!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo