Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Good evening ladies,

Lucky: yay that the boys are finally home!!! Praise you Jesus!!!! Now you can finally enjoy them in the comfort of home with your mom. So exciting!!!

Dandy: you’re doing great and in the final stretch of your pregnancy. May this final week of pregnancy be joyful and peaceful for you and your sweet family.

As for me, I tested with a first signal this evening around 7:30 pm. The line is still there. I hope that it continues to darken with each passing day. If it’s still positive tomorrow morning, I am going to see about getting a beta hcg testing done on Friday morning. We are bracing for a major nor’ easter tomorrow afternoon into Thursday morning. So I will just have to be patient and wait to get tested lol.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my first signal with fmu. I ended up using the restroom at 3 am in the morning, so the urine wasn’t as concentrated. The line is still there though. I hope and pray that this is it. I’ll use my one and only frer that I have left later today when I do a good urine hold lol. I didn’t want to waste it on diluted urine.

Lucky: how was your first night at home with your boys?

Dandy: how are you doing today?

6 years ago • Edited

First signal test!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Yay the line is still there!! Excited to see that frer later. Xx. Those first signals really take about 20 min to show there full pinkness. Lol.
Lucky, how are you feeling today? How did the boys sleep?
Afm, I have lots of errands to run today. Im going to go get stocked up on somethings for after c section. Including lots of paper products to eat n drink out of so I dont have to do dishes. Haha. So I will be checking in when I can looking for that test Cronins!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey dandy,

Sounds like you are doing well and will have a busy day today in preparation for the arrival of your lo.

As for me, I just tested using a first signal and it was a four hour hold. It looks slightly darker than the fmu. Debating whether I should test with the frer test that I have left? Help me decide lol. I won’t be able to purchase anymore frer until friday morning that is why I am having a difficult time deciding. I do have 3 first signal tests left, lots of wondfo tests and sure predict tests. What do you think?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Broke down and tested. Here is the frer. There is definitely a line but I am only 7-8 dpo and 9 days past hcg trigger. So it’s still not clear if I am pregnant so I will keep testing and praying that they begin to darken.

6 years ago • Edited

Frer test

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hey ladies, I called my ob/gyn office this afternoon and they put an order for a beta hcg testing to be done when I get the chance. I will most likely go Thursday evening or friday morning. It just depends on when the snow finally stops and we shovel out. If it’s still positive tomorrow, I might just go tomorrow night. Wish me well!!!

6 years ago

Good luck Cronins. Do you have anymore tests left? Hoping to see a nice pink line in the morning too!!
Afm, having some pretty strong contractions that seem to be coming quickly. They are radiating down into my vagina. Woo, they stop me in my tracks! Im just now going to start timing them. Im so used to ignoring them. Lol. Drinking lots of water and preparing for a warm bath. I get a little excited when this happens but it's probably nothing like always. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay Cronins! I can’t wait to see the results :-) I still see that line. Hopefully you are able to get shoveled out tomorrow.
Dandy I can’t wait to see your little one:-) Good thinking getting stuff ready after c section. I had nothing ready lol. Didn’t even have a hospital bag packed or pads or anything lol. Next time I will definitely have my bag ready by week 34 just in case.
AFM, the boys were quite restless last night. I think it’s bc they had a busy day and on top of coming home they were circumcised yesterday morning so don’t think they felt too good. Today has been a good day. I think my nesting has kicked in now lol. I am cleaning, organizing and getting rid of stuff lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo