Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies!
Cronins now when you get positive you will know it’s real:-) I’m praying that happens for you this cycle. You have definitely waited long enough for your positive and you are so strong. I was a mess month after month lol.
Dandy I love that you rescue animals, that’s awesome! I’m an animal lover as well. Praying your appointment goes well tomorrow and that baby is ready to come:-) just 1 week away :-)
AFM, I think we get to go home tomorrow :-) let the fun begin :-) the car seat test is something they do if they are born before 36 weeks and maybe something with weight as well. They have to sit in their car seats for 90 minutes and maintain their vitals. Their oxygen has to stay above 88% and if drops below that can’t last for more than 20 seconds. Cole passed today so tomorrow should be go day :-)

6 years ago

That’s such great news lucky!!! I will send up extra prayers for you and your sweet boys. I bet you are so ready to take them home. It must be exhausting trying to recover from a c section and commute to be with your boys? Job well done mama bear!!!!

Dandy: good luck with your doctor appointment tomorrow!

6 years ago

Ah Lucky. Ive heard of the car seat test before but I never knew what it was. That makes a lot of sense that they do that. Glad he passed today. Thats great news!
Thanks for the pat on the back about the animal rescue stuff. Lol. Its a lot of work sometimes. But its worth it. Ive been up all night with racoons, bob cats, cats, dogs, of all ages. You name it. Lol. Ive trampled through abandoned houses, alleys even dumpsters! I cant understand how ppl can just move and leave behind their pets or literally throw away a defensless living thing! Today was an easy pick up dh got a call about some kittens in a box on the side of the road by where he works. When they dont make or are to far gone, it can really be heartbreaking. Luckily these little ones hadnt been there very long. Our vet is great about working with us bc he knows what we do.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, I am getting really excited. Here is my fmu frer and there is barely a line. However, my smu frer is much darker. I am 6-7 dpo and 8 days past hcg trigger. Thoughts????

user submitted image

6 years ago

2nd morning urine. Thoughts??? It seems much darker than the fmu in the above picture.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my wondfo and first signal smu!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Thats so exciting. They do look darker. Praying hard for you my friend. When are you doing another? Please post it lol. Im on the edge of my seat!!
Afm dr appointment went well. She did check me unwillingly. Lol. She said its almost piontless bc you can go from zero to full dilated in hours. I am not dilated but my cervix has dropped up front to position and is so soft that she can feel her head through it. Now just waiting for yhe week to go by ; )

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay dandy! So glad that your doctor appointment went well! Woohoo your little princess will be here shortly!!!
I probably won’t use another frer until morning, but I am doing another urine hold and will test this evening using a sure predict and wondfo hpt. Can’t wait to see what the morning brings. Goodness I hope that it darkens or at least stays the same!!! The nail biting commences lol!!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Cronins I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s hpt :-) Dandy you are so close now. Next week will hopefully come fast for you. Enjoy your last week, I wish I had because I really do miss it lol.
AFM, babies are home. Now the new adventure begins :-)

6 years ago

Oh yay Lucky so glad your boys are home. Thank you Jesus. So happy for you hope they dont keep you up all night. Lol. Or at least stay on a similar pattern of sleep n eating. N yes I am enjoying this last week. No longer stressing on wanting her here so bad since I know its close. I still have some organization I want to get done. I do have to admit, I like the attention I get. Everywhere I go ppl ask when Im due, boy or girl. : ) I earned this big bump. Haha
Cronins how did your evening tests look? I will be checking first thing in the morning for your next frer!!!! Praying

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo