Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Lol lucky I bet two babies makes things double uncomfortable. Mine singleton is getting so big she can be in my ribs and pelvic bone at the same time.
Afm doing a thing or two each day to prepare. Tmrw will be shopping for a few things to pack bags and get that done.

6 years ago • Post starter

What do you pack in your bag?

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

How are you two feeling today?

Dandy: what did you end up picking up for your hospital bag yesterday?

Lucky: it must be so difficult to be pregnant with twins. To think that’s what I want lol. I’ve wanted twins for a long time but at this point, I would settle for one lol.

As for me, I am 1 dpo today and 2dpt. Still bding just in case lol. Hoping that I will get my bfp this cycle! Things are pretty mundane on my end. Not too much going on lol. I’ll definitely enjoy this little lull because I have some doctors appointments later in the week and next week. Looks like we’ll be busy with those appointments. Today I plan on relaxing and cleaning the house. Maybe watch a movie or two! Have a great day ladies!

6 years ago

I did my shopping today. Ordered a play yard with bassinet and changer too. Love love those things. I just picked up some little things. New granny panties to accommodate the big ol pad you need, plus the pads. Lol. Nursing pads for my nursing bras. I got travel size shampoos n such. I also plan on packing my own robe, jammies and towel. The towels at my hospital last time were so small, I needed like 5. Lol. Oh n I got extra batteries for my camera. I will work on actually packing the bags tmrw when I wash her stuff and put it away tmrw. Almost ready. There are a few things I wish I still had but they are going to have to wait till she gets here and our taxes come in. Ive updated my registry and it was such a relief to see it dwelling lol

Oh I will be packing my own slippers with soles. Bending down to put on your shoes to leave after a c section is a joke. Lol

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

That’s awesome dandy!!!! You must be so stinking excited? I still can’t believe that you both are due soon!

As for me, my hpts are lighter today. I am 2 days past trigger and now it’s just a waiting game. I plan on testing everyday to make sure the trigger leaves my system. I anticipate that that will be around 7-8 dpo. But we shall see!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Looks like that trigger is fading nicely Cronins. Maybe you wont even get a full negative. Its getting close to testing the real deal. Just a few more days
Afm. Still trying to get woke up and lazing around a bit. Time for breakfast then to get busy around here. Im keeping lo out of school for the rest of the week. Hes almost been fever free for 24 hours. Im not exposing his teacher to that. She has a new baby at home. Better safe than sorry.

Dandy: that’s good news that lo is on the mend finally. Poor lo!!!

Yes I can not wait to really test! I am 2 dpo today and 3 days past hcg trigger. I am so hoping for a Valentines miracle!!!

My daughter just shared a picture of her ultrasound with me yesterday. So sweet! I have attached the picture to this response. I so can’t wait to have another lo running around the house lol. To my surprise, I am not even jealous, just excited lol. It’s my consolation if I am unable to conceive again. Gives me much hope!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Awe. Love seeing those! Congratulations Grandma! Hopefully by the time you get to hold it, you will be rockn a baby bumb of your own trigger still fading well?
Lucky, how are you today?
Afm. Took me all day to get little bitties clothes washed n put up. I didn't think it would take me long at all since most of it was sorted. Pfft yeah right. Lol. Excited to be getting it all set up. Slowly but surly. Got her bag ready too. So today I will work on mine n los. I was hoping for a warm day this week to get my car cleaned out and get her car seat base installed, since the weather has been back n forth. But no such luck. Still time. Im 34 weeks tmrw

Eek 34 weeks!!!! Where did all the weeks go??? Must feel so good to be at a point where you can finally sit back and wait!

Lucky: how are you doing today?

As for me, the trigger is fading away quickly, I am 3 dpo and 4 days past hcg trigger. Can’t wait to see what this cycle brings! Fingers crossed that it is my cycle!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo