Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Here’s my wondfo test from this morning. I think that I can see a shadow of a line. Hopefully it darkens.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Cronins I can seen that line your talking about. Was that fmu or smu? You going to test again today?
Lucky I can only imagine how uncomfortable you are. I cant even relate, I only have one in there and im just about to not be able to stand it anymore! I try not to complain bc I wouldn't dare ever take it back and its worth it but sometimes just venting about it helps. Lol. I cant get comfy sitting or laying down. Im way bigger with this one than I was with my son. You poor thing. Hang in there.
Afm, cant wait to see my baby tmrw! Got lots to do to keep my occupied today so thats good. but I don't feel like doing anything lol. It takes me forever to get in gear in the mornings.

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins, nothing exciting on the hpts?
Lucky, how are you today?
Afm, we had an ice storm last night. I was holding los hand walking outside but he fell anyway and pulled me down. I fell flat on my back. Its pretty sore. Didn't get great pics at the ultrasound but I did Expect great ones since I was so far along. But still love seeing her. Hoping the next few weeks fly!

user submitted image

Cronins how are the hpts today?
Dandy is that a 3D US? You can see her so clearly. With my US I can’t ever tell what I’m looking at lol.

6 years ago

Yes these are 3D Lucky. I dont get em from my dr like that. Ive only gotten 2 us feom my ob. I have to pay to go to a place that does those. Ive gotten way better ones than that before. Its a great place and a wonderful experience. She kept covering her face with her hands. Little stinker. Lol

Hello ladies,

Dandy: she’s beautiful!!! I love 3D ultrasounds.

Lucky: it’s awesome that you get frequent ultrasounds. Too bad they don’t do them in 3D for you. It is kind of hard to make out their features in 2D.

As for me, my hpts are completely negative except the wondfo tests. I am assuming that they are a bad batch of tests. I only have 3 more left of the batch. I’ll probably use them for my next cycle to test out my hcg trigger. I plan on doing a Clomid cycle and tamoxifen cycle and triggering with a positive opk. I am a little bit frustrated as I know that I have done everything right with timing bding. Well at least AF should arrive by Wednesday and I can start the next cycle!

How are you two holding up with your pregnancies? Getting down to the wire until delivery day. Woohoo!!! I can’t wait to see your beautiful babies.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins Im sorry. Its so frustrating knowing you are doing everything right and it still isn't happening. I still dont know why we couldnt concieve on our own but ivf worked right away with our own eggs n sperm. Some things just dont make sense. Hugs my friend.
Afm, I am doing well with my pregnancy. I have everything ready, put together and set up. I am ready! I feel like its going to be a long 4 weeks.

Awe dandy, that is so exciting that everything is set up! Now the waiting game begins lol. I’ll be sending your amazon gift card to you on Wednesday morning? Just wanted to verify your email address one more time lol. I am a little neurotic lol!

6 years ago

Hi ladies!
Cronins I’m sorry about the negative hpts. It is so hard when you are doing everything you can. There’s still time for a 2018 baby ????????.
Dandy that’s awesome you have everything ready. I’ve still got 2 swings to put together and another bassinet.

AFM, made it through another work day lol. Now going to take a nap and then if I have energy try and get something done. I really want to hire someone to deep clean my house real good ???? I just have no energy and it needs a good cleaning.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins you are too sweet. I will text you my email.
Lucky, I dont blame you for wanting to hire someone to come in and clean. Do it! Dont feel bad about it. Its ok to need a little help. After lo was born, especially with having a c section and dh working out of state at the time, I had someone coming in twice a week to clean my house lol. Hope you get some energy soon.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo