Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey lucky, just checking in to see how you are doing? How does lo look on the NST and ultrasound? Fingers crossed that he is doing well today. Prayers for you both!!!

6 years ago

Thank you Cronins. They both failed the NST today but baby A wasn’t hooked up half the time bc he was moving. So I had the biophysical test done and baby A passed within 5 min and baby B didn’t pass the breathing so I’m staying overnight for monitoring and getting a steroid injection for their lungs. I feel them move and everything so I think they are fine. My doc wasn’t there today it was a different doc but I’ll do whatever they tell me I need to to keep these boys healthy and safe.

6 years ago

Omg lucky!!! Sending mighty prayers for you and your sweet babies. May our blessed Mother Mary watch over them and protect them. I am glad that you are staying overnight for monitoring and getting the steroid injection for their lungs. I too just got bad news. They found a large mass on my mother’s right lung. She’s having difficulty breathing and is in pain. I will offer all my prayers for you and my mom. Hang in there sweetie. Hugs...

6 years ago

Awe Cronins I’m so sorry about your mom. Sending prayers for your mom. Praying they can control her pain and keep her comfortable.

6 years ago

Goodness girls. Sending prayers to you both. Lucky, glad you and babies are in good hands at the hospital. That shot should really help baby bs lungs. There is still time for him to grow and mature in there. Keep us posted. Will they retest?
Cronins Im so sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for comfort for her. Darn it. Poor mom.
Afm, I did get to go with lo today and it was a good day. Ppl kept offering me chairs and wheel chairs through the tour. Lol. I must look huge and miserable lol. I was actually feeling ok. Contractions have continued and are normal now that im home. Just still waiting for her arrival.

6 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies today is the day. These boys didn’t want to wait any longer. I was going to be released at noon bc everything looked good but my water broke about an hour ago. I’m so glad I didn’t get home and this happen. They will both go to nicu for about 24 hours but if they do well they can come in with me. My c section will be at 130 ish. I’ll keep u posted

6 years ago

Oh oh oh Lucky! Praying for you and babies safe delivery. Oh how sweet. You can load pic straight from your phone to here now. I want pictures. God bless you. I will be checking the site as often as I can for updates

Oh lucky many prayers for a safe delivery!!!! Can’t wait to see them!!!! Hugs sweet friend!!!!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for all the prayers. Both little guys are here :-) I’m so in love. They both weighed around 5 pounds, one is just a tad under. They are both in nicu and will probably be there until 37 weeks, but that could change depending on how they respond. I’m feeling really good so far just waiting on my legs lol.

6 years ago

Yay!!! so glad to hear that all is well!! 5 lbs is a great weight for two. My son was 5 at 37 weeks. Good job momma. Bet those two will be home soon. Walk when you can, it will help so much with everything. Im so so happy for you. Was your mom with you?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo