Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Oh my goodness dandy, she is so adorable!!! That must be hard for you not to have your two lo’s together. Hopefully you sons cold will resolve quickly!

Not too sure what is going on! It’s so frustrating! Lucky: I do plan on another clomid cycle and triggering with a positive opk. Hopefully something gives next cycle.

6 years ago

Dandy you came home quick, that’s great! She is absolutely adorable. Look at all that hair :-)
Cronins something has to give very soon. How’s your weather? Did you get hit again with winter weather?
AFM, I’ve been shopping for st. Patrick’s day and Easter outfits. I’m getting their newborn pics done next week. Then I’m going to have my sister in law do some as well. Did you guys do newborn pictures?

6 years ago

Yes we have another nor’easter about to strike us this evening into Tuesday. Expecting another 12-16 inches of snow! I so can’t wait for Winter to be over lol!

I did do newborn pictures of all of our 7 children!! It’s so worth it to have the memories up on our wall.

6 years ago

Dandy- That's awesome that baby is latching well. When my daughter was born, those feeding schedules seemed to never quit. Keep it up!

Cronins- I have an appt. on the 3/20 so I will see soon! I feel pretty good. Twinges, occasional sharp pains, I have spotted a few more times, but still very light pink. Last night was the first night in a week, where I didn't wake up with bad nausea. I wake up a few times to drink water because I'm so thristy. I'm taking it one day at a time.

6 years ago

Lucky. I did take newborn pics with my son and am actually planning on contacting out photographer about our daughter for photos next week sometime.
Afm. Exhausted lol. I miss sleep. Lol. Got up n about a bit today doing some light housework. Now that dh n lo are gone to the grocery store aim going to take a cat nap as soon as Delaney settles and falls asleep.

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins how are you doing today? Digging out yet, or still snowing?
Crwain will you get an US at your next appointment?
Dandy my boys let me sleep for 3 straight hours last night. I was so excited lol. We have to go for a weight check tomorrow. Hopefully they are gaining and not losing.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Glad to hear that everyone is doing relatively well. Since having our last 4 lo’s, I don’t think that I have slept through the night in 11 years either lol. It’s definitely draining but so worth it!

As for me, it’s still snowing here. It’s forecasted to snow until mid morning tomorrow with snow flurries continuing into Thursday! We’ve accumulated over a foot of snow so far today. This is definitely crazy weather for March lol. One minute it’s 74 degrees and the next it’s a nor’ Lol! Good old New England weather!

As far as hpts goes I am finally not seeing any lines whatsoever on my hpts. Perhaps it was just the trigger lingering in my system. Next cycle I plan on doing Clomid 100 mg and tamoxifen 20 mg cd 3-7. I am not sure if I will trigger yet as I dislike the fact that each month it takes longer to leave my system. I guess it will be a last minute decision to trigger or not. I do plan on using progesterone cream starting 3 days after ovulation just in case my lining needs a little help. Give your sweet babies a hug from me! Have a great night ladies!

6 years ago

Lucky, yay for a little sleep. Lol. How was their weight today?
Cronins, that sounds like a good plan. Adding that progesterone just may do the trick. I cant blame you for considering skipping the trigger this time. It stuck around forever.
Afm, not much new here. My mom came out to help with some housework. Im still pretty sore and still cant be up n about for a long period of time. Both los and dh are all passed out so im going to take this opportunity for a nap.

Lucky, I'll be 6 weeks at my appointment on 3/20, so it may be early. On the doctor's office website, they say they do ultrasounds at week 7 and 12. My mom doesn't think I should get one so early. Now getting one makes me nervous.

6 years ago

Crwain, there isn't anything to be worried about with getting a us. You will soon look forward to them. They aren't dangerous in anyway if thats your concern. If you are nervous about it them talk to your dr and be honest. He/she will put your mind at ease. I got one with my son at every appointment bc he was measuring behind and they wanted to keep an eye on his growth. There was nothing wrong he was just a little guy. Lol
How is everyone else today?
Its beautiful here. I wish I felt up to getting out of the house but I just dont. Delaney has her first appointment tmrw so Im sure it will feel good to get out.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo