Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Cronins I’m glad everything went well. It’s been 2 years since my dad passed and its still really hard. There will be good days and bad days but your faith will get you through it and knowing she’s in a much better place. You and your family continue to be in my prayers. Sending big hugs your way.
AFM, just gave the boys a bath and they hate it lol. I’m hoping they grow out of it lol. I had a massage today and it felt wonderful. I’m going to try and go once a month. Time to feed the boys and put them to bed for 3 hours. I hope you all have a good night.

6 years ago

Thank you ladies!!! Your prayers and support mean The world to me. Here is a picture of today’s home pregnancy test. I am 11 days past hCG trigger. I am possibly nine to ten days DPO. Definitely depends on which app I am using lol. I still think that I see a shadow of a line on my hpts. Hopefully they’ll get darker!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s a different angle lol

user submitted image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How are you two doing today? How are your lo’s?

As for me, my hpts are absolutely negative. AF should arrive by Saturday or Sunday. I am going to do a natural cycle this time around, but plan on triggering with a 5,000 iu hcg trigger with a positive opk. Trying to give my ovaries a little bit of a break lol. I am so glad that things are finally settling down. I am definitely exhausted to say the least. The insomnia is awful. Last night I only got about 2-3 hours of sleep. My mind just doesn’t want to shut off. Today I am just going to relax and rest as much as I can. Have a great day ladies!

6 years ago

Cronins I’m glad everything is starting to settle down. Now to try and relax and get back into a routine. I’m sorry about the negative hpt, a positive has to be coming very soon.
Dandy how are you and lo doing? Getting in a new routine yet?
AFM, the boys are doing well. They are fussy in the evenings but other than that good. I took them to meet my fertility doctor yesterday and told the doc I’ll be back for number 3 :-) I’m planning on the end of this year, or beginning of next. Just depends on what month I want my baby next year lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Cronins, im glad things are setting for you. A natural cycle sounds like a good idea. Hopefully af wont leave you waiting around for her so you can start over.
Lucky, I thought about sending my fertility dr a birth announcement. They have a wall they hang them on. My lo is fussy in the evening too.
Afm, lo was one month old yesterday. She is now 8 lbs 9 oz. Shes growing like a weed. Sorry I have been mia. Its been rough around here lately. Dh told me he's leaving a couple days ago. He's been at the bar a lot lately, which is way out of character for him. Things really hit the fan last night and he said a lot of things that ya jst cnt take back. Im just taking things day by day. Its jst not fare. He can run around and do what he wants but im the only one taking care of these two and trying to figure out how to take care of all the other responsibilities around here and he can jst walk out and somehow blame everything on me. Im broken

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy sending hugs your way. Praying this all works out for you. Taking care of 2 kids on your own is tough enough, let alone everything else you have to do. Did this happen before? That sounds like my sisters boyfriend. They have a child yet he goes out and does stuff and leaves her to raise him.
Cronins how is everything going? Are you getting back into a routine. Continued prayers for you and your family. Hopefully this natural cycle is all it will take.
AFM, I’m planning on taking the boys outside today and on a walk. We haven’t been out except for appointments. It’s amazing how the sun can help a mood lol.

6 years ago

Lucky yes he has done this before. Right before ivf actually. He has actually done this like 3 times now. He even said this shouldn't come as a surprise bc hes said he wants a divorce before. He said a lot of things last night that you just cant take back. He may be right, we both may be better off, but what a great time to leave. But my kids n I will get through it eventually. I just have to figure one thing out at a time and try not to get panicked about what in the world we are gonna do.
We to got out and about and enjoyed this beautiful day.

Awe dandy I’m sorry your going through this now. Not good timing at all, even though there would never be good timing. If you need anything I’m here for you. What makes him do this, if you don’t mind me asking

6 years ago

Lucky, to be honest Im not exactly sure. He deals with depression and anxiety. Hes in medication but with him drinking recently it's probably not working. One day he can be loving and sweet and the next very belittling and hateful. He jst clames he doesn't love me like he thinks he should and there is someone better for him out there. Apparently I'm boarding and old. Its called being responsible and raising my kids. Honestly im scared to do this on my own. But you dnt know how strong you are when strong is your only option!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo