Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Lucky: that’s good news about Carsyn!! Hopefully the reflux will resolve.

As for me, my upper endoscopy came back with significant reflux and a small hiatal hernia. I have a follow up appointment on May 17th to discuss. The good news is is that my gastric sleeve surgery looks really good. The surgeon in Mexico did a great job. As far as ttc, I am approximately 8 dpo, so hopefully I will get a bfp in the next day or two. I got a temperature dip yesterday and a rise today. Hopefully that is a good sign for implantation! My nipples are a little bit sensitive and I have a high soft closed cervix. Please oh please let this be a good sign!!!

Other than that, not too much going on. Going to enjoy the 76 degree weather we are having! Feels so good to finally leave winter behind lol!

Dandy: how are your lo’s doing and your mom? Been praying for all of you! How is the ibs and af treating you?

5 years ago

Dandy, that’s awesome that you finally got a night alone with dh and no kids! Definitely keep that trend going it will go along way to better communication with dh. Hopefully they find out soon what’s going on with your mom. It totally sucks being sick with no answers. Your poor lo and you! Colic is so stressful and then add in any complications and it becomes exhausting! Hopefully she’ll start to settle down a bit. I’ll be here once you’ve forgotten how hard the colic is lol! I can’t wait to have another ttc buddy! That would be hysterical if we were all ttc again together! What a journey this has been. I am so much more relaxed with ttc. Dh and I are starting the process to become foster parents. We eventually want to adopt. I am at peace with the thought that ttc will not work out this time around. I will still keep trying though lol. God’s will be done.

5 years ago

Oh Cronins I think that is just wanderful that your fostering to adopt. Ive thought about that myself a time or two. Keep us posted on that reflux and hernia! Glad the sleeve surgery still looks good though.
Afm, its almost 7 pm here n so far ( Im about to jinx myself) Delaneys colic has been really mild today. Her shots are Friday which I am not looking forward too!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy, glad Delaney’s colic was mild yesterday! A much needed break I bet! How is your mom and son doing? Anything new for you? Has AF vacated yet?

Lucky: hey girl how are you doing today? How are the boys?

As for me, I am approximately 9dpo today. I keep thinking that I see shadow lines, but it’s probably just me lol! Been a very busy two weeks! Phew I am exhausted!!! So many appointments and different obligations. Can’t wait to slow down and relax!

5 years ago

Cronins I pray that your line shows up this month. That would be awesome. Hopefully you get to relax soon and things slow down. I think it’s awesome your going to foster.
Dandy how are you today? Lo’s still doing well? Was AF like a normal cycle this time? I still haven’t started so not sure what to expect. I know she’s going to sneak up on me lol.
AFM, boys had their hip US today and Coles neck as well. I should know results tomorrow but I think everything looked pretty good. Just gave the boys a bath now to feed and put to bed. I can’t wait until they sleep through the night.

5 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Lucky: that’s great news about the boys ultrasound! Woohoo!!!

As for me, still negative hpts. I am 10 dpo today so I am thinking that I am out this month. A little disappointed but not tremendously so. I am shooting for a medicated cycle next month with an hug trigger. We’ll see though.

5 years ago

Lucky, thats good new. Glad the boys are coming right along! Af was jst a bit heavier than a usual one n maybe a day or two longer.
Cronins your not out till af sings. Lol.
Afm, my mom is slowly improving. Guess that inner ear infection can really mess ya up. My son still has diarrhea and is missing school. He has one week left so hoping he can go next week. Delaney started throwing up last night like the exorcist! We were at the dr first thing this morning. We are withholding formula and replacing it with an ounce a pedialyte an hour. So far she is keeping that down. We restart diluted formula this evening. Dh has me talked into ttc again but we agreed on now REs. I must be crazy! I think this is cycle day 5? No opks this round. Gonna wing it. Here goes nothn!

Good morning. Cronins how was your hpt this morning?
Lucky, are you getting anymore sleep?
Afm. Thought af was almost vacated but shes still hanging around back at a moderate flow. Kidos seem to be better. Its beautiful out today, hoping we can find something to do today instead of just sitting inside. Any plans dor tmrw girls? Dh bought me a new fishing pole for mothers day but idk if im going to get to use it. It depends on Delaney lol. I snt think we really have specific plans though

Hi ladies! How are you ladies doing? I’m doing well, still trying to get things done lol. I have one week left of my leave :-( I really wish I could find a job where I work from home. Maybe it won’t be too bad going back. Tomorrow I’m going to my brothers for a mother’s day cookout, my first :-) I can’t believe how good this feels. Time is flying by, I feel like the boys are getting so big already, but they are still tiny lol.
I hope you ladies have a good mother’s day!

5 years ago

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear that you are doing well.

Dandy: I hope that your lo’s feel better soon. Good news that your mom is improving! I am so excited that you are ttc again!!!! So exciting! Now for AF to vacate lol.

Lucky: oh that’s awesome you get to go to a Mother’s Day cookout!!! Woohoo for motherhood! I definitely feel for you about work. It’s really hard to leave our children and work full time. A stay at home position sounds great.

As for me 11dpo and still negative hpts. Looks like I am out this month but that’s okay. I think I am getting used to it lol! Tomorrow my 8 year old son Matthew will be making his First Holy Communion in the Catholic Church! So I am very excited about that! Doing a dinner at the house after that and relaxing is in order! Have a great Mother’s Day ladies!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo