Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Lucky: I have 5 girls and 2 boys lol!!! They definitely keep me busy!

I am so excited, I just received my order of the Ava bracelet to track fertility. It’s a Fitbit aimed at giving you precise knowledge of your fertile window. Very cool bracelet if your ttc, pregnant, or preventative as well. Here’s the link if you want to check it out.

http://avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/10619/9477868

6 years ago

Awe lucky. Having little ones is scary enough with out extra stuff to frighten you. Glad its just a cyst. Donthey think it will go aeay on its own?
Cronins, prayers for your friend. Thats so nice of you to lend a hand to her. I seen those fit bits while ttc dd. I strongly considered getting one but then we were on our way for ivf.
Afm doing a little better every day. Newborn pics are tmrw. Im excited lol. My moms vacation started this week so she will be here to help out and to take my son back n forth to school untill im cleared to drive.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: glad that you are feeling better from your surgery. That’s awesome that you’ll have some help with Delaney and lo.

Lucky: hopefully that cyst goes away on its own. Is it something that they may need to remove later on. DH has a cyst above his eye brow when he was a baby and had it removed. He did wonderful and there is no trace of the cyst remaining except a very small scar.

As for me, I am doing well. Just waiting to finish up my medication and waiting to ovulate. Can’t wait to start opk testing lol. It’s killing me not to poas lol.

6 years ago

Haha. Cronins poas addiction, the struggle is real. Honestly im ready to poas in a way. Dh n I talked about ttc again a little last night. I would love one more. But if it doesn't happen I perfectly content with what God has blessed me with. So im sure in a month or two I will get to poas again.

Cronins you should be able to poas again very soon :-) When is your vacation? Are you still digging out from the snow? We had some snow this morning so I moved the boys pictures to Friday. I bought them an outfit for pics and Easter but it’s way too big. They don’t fit in a lot of newborn yet they are too long for preemie. Most pics will be in their diapers anyway.
Dandy that’s funny we are already thinking about another baby, but I’m the same way. I’m planning on using another embryo at the beginning of next year. If it’s meant to be it will happen, if not I’m blessed with these 2 little miracles :-)

6 years ago

Lol Lucky. Kids are addictive aren't they? I had ordered a tutu. ( is that how to spell it) n it was to big so we just bunched it up n kinda clipped it in the back. I also bought a dress for a doll I seen at Walmart last night. It was a bit small but it worked. Haha. Cant wait to see how yours turn out. Mine went pretty good once we finally got started. She decided to get hungry as we were getting started then was just being fussy. But after a bit she came around lol.

Hello ladies, yay so glad that I will have company to poas soon!!! It’s torture waiting lol!

I am heading out to Temecula,CA on April 5th-9th, so that will place me in the tww! It should definitely be interesting, as I will have to tame my desire to poas every two hours while out there lol. Don’t want to look crazy lol!!! Who am I kidding, I am!

We are set to get more snow tonight, most of it will fall to the South of us thank goodness!!! Now that it’s Spring, this snow can hurry up and melt!!!

Don’t forget to post pictures of your beautiful babies newborn pictures! I want to be able to ohh and awe over them!!!!

6 years ago

I got a few sent to me as a sneak peak. These two are my favorites so far.

user submitted image

The second...

user submitted image

Dandy those are so cute! I can’t wait to get mine done on Friday :-) I hope the boys cooperate lol. Did you do different outfits or wraps or anything?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo