Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Awe congratulations lucky!!!! I am over the moon excited for you and your sweet baby boys!!!! It’s a piece of Heaven come down to Earth every time a lo is born. Love love love your status update. So glad that their birth weight is at 5 lbs each. Great job momma bear! Rest and recovery is in order!!!! Hugs sweetie!!!!

6 years ago

This is the best feeling ever, now just need to get them out of the nicu but they might need to be in there until at least 37 weeks will just depend on them.

6 years ago

Lucky, how are you feeling today? When do you think you will get to come home? Im so happy for you.
Cronins, do you think you did ovulate?
Afm, fun Sunday with the kids. My sil stayed over last might with our nieces. Its still chili but we got to go do a little fishing. Dh is frying it up now. Kids got to play and the sun is shining after days n days of rain. Its been a good day.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! How is everyone? I’m doing well. Spent a lot of my day in the NICU holding my boys. Now I’m hoping to shower and then get some shut eye. I will be discharged Tuesday I think but the boys will be in the nicu probably a week or two longer. Had to put my dog down today so it’s been such a roller coaster.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Lucky: glad that you are feeling well and you got some quality baby time. So sorry that your dog passed away. It’s definitely hard when they have become a member of your family. Hugs sweet friend.

Dandy: Sounds like you had a great weekend. I love fishing. It’s so relaxing! How are you feeling? How are your contractions doing?

As for me, I don’t think that I ovulated yet. I think that temperature spike the other day was a fluke. My temperature has been normal since then. I continue to use my opks which are still positive. Looks like I will have more bding opportunities lol. I am just glad that I didn’t miss my surge. Have a great evening ladies.

6 years ago

Cronins do you plan on triggering? When would you if so since opks are still positive? That would be confusing
Lucky, Im so sorry to hear about your dog. Hugs. Thats so hard. Glad you got some cuddle time with th boys. What did you name them?
Afm, verry few contractions today. First time in a long time! I actually used my heartbeat monitor several times today just bc things seemed to quiet in there. Lol.

Hey ladies, I almost forgot to tell you about the gender reveal party. It was fantastic! We had a blast! My daughter and her boyfriend were so excited while playing the dart game. I had 24 balloons ready with one filled with pink or blue confetti. They popped nearly all of them while trying for the one in confetti lol. My daughter finally popped the one with confetti. They were over the moon excited to find out that they are having a girl!!! I finally got my first granddaughter!!!! Now the baby shower preparations are underway lol.

Dandy: I probably won’t trigger as I don’t know when I will actually ovulate. The only way I will trigger is if I get a significant temperature drop. Once my temperature rises, I will know that I ovulated. It’s so confusing. I think that the meds are still in my system and that’s why I am getting positive opks. Hopefully it will be the real deal soon.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins congrats on the little girl. I bet the reveal was a blast. Hopefully you will know when u ovulate this month and can catch that egg.
Dandy glad the contractions have slowed for you. I really didn’t have many contractions, just a couple here and there. It was just so crazy how it all happened. I’ll post pics once I get some good ones.

6 years ago

Oh yay Cronins, a girl. You built a little suspense up there telling us about it. Lol. Hopefully you will get that temp drop soon so it will be clear. What cd are you now?
Lucky I will be patiently waiting on those pics
Afm, not much to report this morning. Contractions are still seldom and light. Things are still quiet in the womb.

Hey dandy, I got a huge temperature drop this morning and my opks are blaring positive! My temperature went from 99.03 to 98.25. I might just wait until tomorrow morning to trigger. I want to see if my temperature rises tomorrow morning. If it does, then I will definitely trigger! Praying that this is the real deal!!!!

Glad that you are feeling good and that the contractions are at bay! Hopefully you’ll just have your water break and then get your csection. That way you’ll have minimal pain and discomfort! I am so excited and can’t wait to see your beautiful little girl! You must be even more excited than I am lol! Hugs sweetie...

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo