Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Dandy, thank you love. Awwee yay. Are you able to post here? I'd love to see your beautiful family. ????????

User image

5 years ago

Hey dandy,

My friend is hanging in there. She moved all her belongings into my house, changed her address, and is now getting settled in. So far so good!

As for ttc I am 5-6 dpo today. Testing negative so far but it’s really early lol. I am preparing to fly out to San Diego this coming Thursday morning to visit my friend! So can’t wait to see her! I’ll have to curb my poas addiction while I am at her house lol. That’s going to be extremely difficult to do lol!

5 years ago

Good morning ladies. Cronins hope your travels are safe and uneventful! What a time to have to tame your testing, right at prime time! Keep us posted and have fun.
Lucky, how are you? Anything new?
MrsSiver, yes I can post a pic here. I will below.
Afm. Up since about 4 w lo. Shes had extreme gas and has had about 3 bms. Shes back to sleep but I have a lot of running to do today, including taking my written drivers test today since my license expires tmrw on my bday.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies how is everyone doing?
Dandy that’s a beautiful family. How is lo’s colic?
Cronins how is your trip? How are the tests looking?
MrsSilver how are you doing?
AFM, been staying super busy with work and the boys. We are all doing well, they are getting so big. I went and got them some more Christmas presents already LOL being a mother is awesome :-)

5 years ago

Hello ladies,

How are you all doing?
Dandy: that is a beautiful picture of you and your family!!!! Sorry that lo was not feeling well the other night.

Lucky: glad to hear that the boys are doing well. Being a mom is so awesome!!! It’s one of the best gifts in the whole world!!!

As for me, the trip is going fantastic!!! It’s so good to get a break from the bump and grind of work and kids. A little relaxation goes a long way! As far as testing goes I was only able to test once so far and that was negative. I am between 8-11 dpo depending on which app I use. I think that I am most likely around 8 dpo though because I had tons of ovulation pain about eight/nine days ago. We’ll see though.

5 years ago

Here’s this mornings test.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Good morning ladies. Thank you for the kind words on our picture.
Cronins I swear I see a shadow line! Keep us posted on further tests. Glad yout trip went well.
Lucky, I was jst thinking the other day about getting started on Christmas lol.
Afm, poof los cokic is gone! Yayyyy. Shes still bery grouchy when she is tired and her sleep n eat patterns are all over the place but we will get there. I got a pos opk yesterday. I believe we are abstaining this cycle.

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy that’s totally awesome about lo’s colic. Yay!!!! I am flying back to the aEast coast tomorrow evening. Bought my husband and children a little something as a sovereign. It will be very nice to see the kids and dh tomorrow.

5 years ago

Hello ladies!
Glad everyone is doing well! We are just enjoying a nice rainy day at home. I love this weather when I can stay in my pajamas lol. My yard needed the water.

5 years ago

Hey lucky,
Definitely enjoy that rainy day! I love those types of days occasionally because it ends up being a very low key day! No rushing required lol! I am enjoying my last full day in California with my good friends! It’s been so relaxing and we were able to go to the wineries, outlet shopping, and enjoying the good food the West Coast has to offer. We ended up at the ocean yesterday. So beautiful!!! Enjoy your day with your boys!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo