Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
How is everyone doing? Sorry I’ve been MIA, I’ve been super busy lately. The boys have their 4 month check up today so will get to see how big they are getting. They still wake up during the night for a feeding but time varies.
How is everyone else’s little ones doing?

5 years ago

Cronins, congratulations on furthering in the process of fostering. Exciting stuff! Dnt blame you on possibly holding off on ttc. Do you know how old the foster child is yet?
Lucky, bet the boys are getting super big. My lo wakes once or twice a night as well. Just depends. Shes in bed about 8-8:30 depending on length of our routine or her just fighting sleep. Whew shes a fighter. whst time do your boys get up? Mine is up at 5. Bla.
Afm, these passed couple weeks have really flown! We have another rescue with us for now. Poor guy was dumped on a 95 degree day. I just read that toys r us will be closed on or b4 the 29th n that makes me sad as I was planning a trip for the next day when funds would be available. Boooo

5 years ago • Post starter

Dandy mine usually wake between 3-5 the next will go back to sleep for a couple hours after eat. I bought so much from toys r us. I’ve got Christmas their bdays and stuff for a couple years down road. I might go back one more time today lol. Here is a pic of my 4 month old babes ????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Awe lucky they are adorable!!! There’re getting so big!!!

Dandy: the potential foster child is 8 years old. He’s my eight year old sons best friend! We are very excited for this potential opportunity! I am cd 13 and have no idea if I am ovulating, near ovulation, or already ovulated lol! This is the first cycle that I haven’t kept track in 3 years lol! It’s actually quite freeing to not keep track. I’ll probably take my temperature tomorrow just to see if I ovulated or not but other than that, I have no plans to test this cycle. Things have been crazy busy so I can definitely relate to both of you ladies! I am looking forward to the 4th of July as we are heading to the cape to relax, bbq, and swin on the beach! Any plans for your July 4th holiday ladies?

5 years ago

Hi ladies!
How is everyone doing?
Not much new here, just busy with the babies and work. Anything new with you? Cronins how’s the foster process going? Dandy how are the babes?

5 years ago

Hey girls. Wow looks like im not the only one who has a lot going on and been mia. Lol. So so much has happened. Dh lost his job so its been a lot of panic amd planning going on. He has something lined up now. Lo turns 4 next week so his party plans have had to be changed. The littlest lo is almost 4 months and still a complete crab. She fights sleep so bad!
Cronins where are you on your cycle now. Lol
Lucky, your boys are to cute!

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Phew, its been crazy busy lately. Sorry I have been mia. I am currently 12 dpo and waiting for AF to arrive. The foster parenting classes are great so far and I am really excited to start the process. My 10 year old daughter will be having heart surgery for congenital junctional ectopic tachycardia on August 6th. So worried about her but I know that she is in great hands. How are you ladies doing? And your lo’s?

5 years ago

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I’ve been busy with the boys and work, and tired lol. I’m still trying to ditch the early morning feeding and get them on a schedule. My house is a mess so I’m wanting to get that cleaned up lol.
Anything new with anyone?

5 years ago

Cronins so sorry to hear about your daughter. She will be in my prayers! Whats your plan for your next cycle?
Lucky, I too am trying to ditch that morning feeding. Dnt worry about the dirty house lol but I feel your pain. Mine is the same way.
Afm, los Birthday is today. He had a pretty good day but his party is Sunday. Not exactly sure where i am on my cycle but i think im due in a few days lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear that you beautiful ladies are doing well! Hopefully you’ll both be able to ditch the early morning feeding. It can be very exhausting to say the least.

Lucky: yeah I wouldn’t worry about the house cleaning. Having the twins is enough work for you right now. The house can always be cleaner as the boys get bigger.

Dandy: that you so much for your prayers. As far as this cycle goes, I am cycle day 2 today and plan on doing a cloning 50 mg cycle. I am thinking of using my last trigger injection for this cycle. We’ll see though.

It’s been so crazy busy lately with work, taking care of the kids, and many doctors appointments. Hoping that it settles down soon! I miss you ladies!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo