Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Awe lucky, what handsome babies!!! I love seeing the pictures, it gives me such hope!

6 years ago

Ladies, I am just going to go to the lab tomorrow for that beta testing. I am getting really annoyed with these faint lines lol! I posted my frer in the gallery and so far everyone’s voting positive. I am just so confused by this, that I might as well just get the labs done just to put my mind at ease.

6 years ago

Dandy and Lucky- gorgeous babies! Congratulations!

Cronins- I tested again and the line is getting darker. In the picture from top to bottom is from earliest test to latest.

The pink spotting has eased up and almost stopped and the cramps seemed to stop after I drank more water. The spotting has happened once very lightly yesterday and today I saw none. That puts me more at ease now.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Thanks guys. Im in love. Its been such a long wierd day. They ended up c section as planned. At first they were like "not enough time, shes coming now" but I stalled out at a 7 long enough for the rest of the c section team to arrive. Dh had to stay with lo in the waiting room. No one else got there till after she was here. It all happened so so fast. Im still in shock.
Crwain, nice progression!! Sending sticky vibes to you!!
Lucky, those boys are so cute. Bless your heart. Feeding 2 every 3 hours whew!
Cronins, when do you think you will get that beta back?
Afm. Getting ready to get some sleep. Finally!! I havnt slept yet at all. Grandparents have been in and out and back in all day. Everyone just left so Im about to pass out. Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

Awe dandy definitely rest up! Sounds like you had a very busy but blessed day!

Crwain: that’s great progress in your hpts! Woohoo for them getting darker!

As for me, I broke down and went to get my beta hcg testing done at 2:15 pm. I still think that it’s going to be negative, but I needed to do it for peace of mind lol! If negative, at least I will have the next cycle to look forward to! Have a great night ladies!

6 years ago

Crwain thank you. I’m in love with these little guys :-)
Dandy congrats again! Do you have to feed every 3 hours as well? Wasn’t sure if this is the standard lol. Will your baby stay with you or in the nursery?
Cronins I can’t wait to see the results.
Have a good night ladies :-)

6 years ago

Good morning ladies.
Lucky, yes I feed about every 2-3 hours as well. She stays with me. I think she went to the nursery one time for me to get a two hour nap. Lol. She is cluster feeding trying to get my milk to come in now. So today shes feeding back to back. She is latching great so far.
Cronins, keep us posted on results. Think you will know tmrw?
Afm. Got my catheter and iv out. Now I can walk around on my own. Or try. Lol. Pretty sore. All pain meds have wore off. Shower time then snuggle with my little one. I miss my son though. Hope him and daddy get here soon.

Hey ladies,

Dandy and lucky: how are your lo’s doing today?

As for me, my beta hcg testing was negative. I expected that to be the case. I am a little bit sad but am excited to start another cycle soon. I am flying out to Temecula, CA to visit a good friend on April 5-9th. Looking forward to getting away and going to some vineyards as well. At least I will be able to drink some wine while out there lol!

Crwain: have you gotten your beta hcg testing to confirm pregnancy with your doctor yet? How are you feeling?

6 years ago

Darn it Cronins, I’m sorry! Will you do meds this next cycle?
Dandy how are you doing? When do you get to go home?
AFM, we are doing well. I think the boys have nights and days mixed up. The every 3 hour feedings wears me out lol.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins Im sorry dang it. Wander why in the world that trigger was sticking around like that? Or do you think your having chemicals?
Lucky, goodness yes. Feeding two, that often. Whew!! Hopefully soon they will start eating more, less often!
Afm, we are all great. My son now has a cold so we have to keep the two kids seperated and I still cant love on him in fear of contaminating myself. We came home today. Im still extremely sore. I guess I have a lot of trama from them rushing the c section. I have a check up fri just check on things.

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo