Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Cronins getting close to real testing. Praying this is your cycle friend! Cant wait to see those tests.
Afm. Didn't get anything else done today. My play yard did come early today but I probably wont set it up till after Sunday. I will have it in the living room. We have a few ppl coming over for the football game and dont want my nieces playing on Delaneys stuff and ppl have a tendency to forget that we dont smoke anymore and light up anyway. It does feel good to finally feel ready for her. There are still a handful of things I would like to get before her arrival but that will give me something to do in the next few weeks. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Thank you dandy!!! I could use all the prayers that I can get. Today I am 5 days past hcg trigger and 4 dpo. The trigger seems like it stalled out a bit from fading. It actually looks a bit darker. But I suspect that it maybe dumping out of my system a little bit more slowly. I still think that it will be gone by 8 dpo. Let’s hope anyway!!!

How is lo doing recovering from being sick? How are you doing today?

Lucky: how are you doing today? Anything new happening today?

6 years ago

Here’s this mornings hpt.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hpts are a tad bit lighter today. I am 5 dpo and 6 days past hcg trigger. How are you two doing today?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Awe my post from last night or this morning didnt save on here Im having a few issues with this site since it upgraded.
Cronins looks like that trigger is fading nicely. Getting down to real testing time now! Xx
Afm. Getting ready for a nap. Dh n I stayed up last night watching movies. Lo went to sleep early so we took advantage of some alone time. Plus my pregnancy insomnia is at a peak. I went to sleep about 2 am n lo was up at 6. So now that dh is up n everyone is fed I am laying down for a bit before company starts appearing for the super bowel.

Awe, the dreaded pregnancy insomnia. I know that feeling all too well lol. I usually am afflicted with it during pregnancy too. Sounds like you definitely needed that nap! Happy Super Bowl party!!!

As for me, I used a clear blue digital hpt today and it came back not pregnant! I was super excited because I know now that if it becomes positive then it’s going to be the real deal! My wondfo test is barely positive too, which is a good indication that the trigger injection is almost gone. Today I am 5 dpo and 6 days past hcg trigger. Let the poas party begin lol!!!

6 years ago

I hope that you both had a great weekend and that you are feeling well.

As for me, I am 6 dpo and 7 days past hcg trigger. My tests are light but still a visible line. I am so hoping that the lines begin to darken or they go away completely so that way if they do darken, I will know that it’s the real deal. Phew what a long tww lol! Hopefully I will get my bfp this cycle!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Cronins. Ah this part of testing out trigger is agonizing! Is it lighter, is it the same, is it darker, is my pee more concentrated? Things should be clear soon. Your still in my prayers.
Afm. Didnt get that nap. I tried for an hour but I had just taken a procardia for contractions. I think the meds are a part of my sleepless problem. So im going to not try n take it before sleep anymore. Got a semi busy week this week so at least I will be occupied and hopefully it goes fast. Today is los first day back to school and he is not happy at all. Poor guy, he just really doesn't like it. Sigh

Oh poor lo!!! I don’t blame him for not wanting to go. It’s work after all! Perhaps as he gets bigger, he’ll like it. He’s still very young. Sorry you didn’t get your nap. At least you know what is causing the insomnia. Mine was caused by prodromal contractions. What a pain in the ass that was lol. It was like being in labor with little progress lol. Not fun at all!

What’s on your agenda for the week? Anything exciting?

As for me, I have just ordered the invitations for the gender reveal party for my daughter. Planning is in full swing.

The game I choose to reveal is pop the belly. Only one of the balloons contain pink or blue confetti. Should be lots of fun. Just ordered the food as well . I will place the order for the game this coming friday. I plan on mailing the invitations on Saturday morning. Fun and exciting times are coming!!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s the invitations! It’s a picture of her ultrasound. Totally cool!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo