Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Ah Lucky thats right. Its your first mothers day. Just in case I dont get on here tmrw... Happy Mothers Day to you both! Ive been looking for smthn I can do from home for a while now. We have finally started our Basset Hound kennel. I have invested everything I have stashed back recently into this. I now have 3 ( soon to be 5) breeding females and 2 males. There is potential to make enough money to live on in about a year or so. It takes work but I love dogs so I wont mind, Im sure. Lol.

5 years ago • Post starter

Awe dandy, that’s awesome about the dog breeding!! Yes it’s so worth the time and energy to breed! Sending lots of prayers and positive vibes for your success. Happy Mother’s Day ladies!!!

5 years ago

Hello gals. How is everyone today? We are good today. Lo is back in school for his last week b4 summer break. The tiny one slept great last night. She put up a bit of a fight going to sleep. But colic was minimal and she slept in 4 hour intervals and I got to sleep till 7:30. Yay. Haha. Its so hot today. Its crazy. 92!
Hope yall had a great mothers day.

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: woohoo for more sleep and less colic for lo! Hey hank goodness your son is feeling better and was able to go to school!

Lucky: how are you doing and the boys? How’s your last week of maternity leave going so far?

As for me, I am about 12-14 dpo depending on which app I am using lol. Yesterday I had some light pink spotting during the day that went brown and then stopped. It wasn’t enough for a tampon or pad though. Today nothing so far. My cervix is closed and I am beginning to wonder if it’s implantation bleeding or AF playing peekaboo with me lol. Hpts look negative so I don’t know what to make of it! Crazy body of mine!

5 years ago

Hmmm Cronins, interesting. Our bodies are mysterious and do what they want. I got a chuckle out of " af playing peek a boo". Lol. Hopefully she stays away.
Lucky, how are you and the boys today?
Afm, phew!! Delaneys colic really showed its self tonight. Wow. That was a bad one. I should have known that was coming. Shes been so grouchy all day. She just now fell asleep. So im going to put her to bed n do a few things around the house I couldn't do today then hit the hay. Im exhausted!!! Oh n I think Im cd8. Af finally gone. I think Tomorrow may be ovulation day. Only bc im soooo in the mood today to bd. That usually happens a day or two b4 O. Its not unusual at all for me to O around now.

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: yay for ovulation!!! Delaney sounds just like my oldest who had bad colic. Just when you think you get over that hurdle it comes back full force! Hopefully she’ll get past it soon! Try to get some rest sweetie!

Lucky: how are things going with you and your boys?

As for me, I got a significant temperature drop this morning so hopefully AF will make an appearance very soon. My temperature is at cover line now. Hpts are negative this morning. I have a telephone interview today for a part time position with a mental health facility at 1 pm. So looking forward to joining the workforce again even if it’s just part time! We’ll see how it goes!!!

5 years ago

Good evening ladies!
How is everyone? Sorry I’ve been mia, I’ve been cleaning and getting ready for our community yard sale. AF decided to show up yesterday and man she’s here with a vengeance. Is it normal to soak through a tampon and onto the pad in an hour or less? I’ve never had a period this heavy, and hope it doesn’t last long. The boys are doing well. They are tolerating 4 ounces so far, we just increased it yesterday.

5 years ago

Hey good for you Cronins. I would love a part time job. Let us know how it goes.
Lucky, glad the boys are eating a little more. My lo is still at about 3 n a half sometimes 4. Hopefully they will start sleeping a little longer for ya. Sorry I must have sent af to ya. Mine lasted almost 8 days.
Afm. I think Im about cd 9. Found some lh strips while cleaning out the bathroom cabinet. Looks like I was right about ovulation. I either jst missed my surge or Im gearing up.

user submitted image

Well I got a positive opk this afternoon so I imagine I will be ovulating in the next day or two. Here we go!

Hi ladies!
TMI but how long will the heavy bleeding last? I go through a super plus tampon and pad in 1-2 hours. I’ve never had to use super plus. This is crazy, I’m afraid to go anywhere, I hope al periods won’t be like this.
Cronins how are you today? Anything new?
Dandy are you guys trying now? I can’t imagine another one yet lol.. but hopefully by the end of year :-)

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo