Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey dandy,

Just talked to lucky via text. She’s awaiting a reset email so that she can create a new password to get onto the site. She’s been sick with a stomach bug for a couple of days now. Hopefully she feels better soon and can get on the site. Just wanted to keep you updated.

6 years ago

I just found the thread lol. That was kind of hard to navigate.

6 years ago

Woohoo!!! Yeah it is definitely different lol. How are you feeling today?

6 years ago

Yes I agree Lucky, not sure how I feel about the new setup either! Glad you made it and found us. Hope you are feeling better.
Afm dr visit was good. C section is set for March 14th. At 7:30am. Its a little further away than we planned and only days away from my actual due date. So we went over instructions on what to do if I go into labor before hand. It feels so far away. but Im sure it will be here before I know it.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Hope you are both doing well!

Dandy: that’s awesome that you scheduled your csection for March 14th. My 9 year olds birthday is March 10th!

As for me, I am doing pretty good. Today was the last day of my medication and now I baby dance and wait for ovulation lol. I am so excited because the supplements are working, especially the evening primrose! I actually have a lot of creamy to slightly stretchy cervical mucus. I know tmi but I am excited to see the changes closer to ovulation. Woohoo ovulation here I come lol!!!!

6 years ago

Cronins I liked the epo too. It was one of the very few times I ever got ewcm. But it triggered my ibs ( like so many things do lol) sounds like your close. Yay
Lucky how is your day going?
Afm, feeling a little better every day. Think I have about kicked this cold. I still dont have any energy though. Not sure if its the pregnancy or my body still fighting this cold.

Hi ladies! How is everyone? I used to get emails when people responded to our thread but now I don’t :-(
Cronins yay for last day of meds. Now to get that BFP:-) that seemed to have gone fast.
Dandy- I bet it feels good having a date. 38 weeks for me is March 15th and I won’t go past that.
AFM, I felt better today finally. My appointment went well today. Both babies are weighing about 3.13 and baby A still head down and baby B still transverse. I won’t know until a little closer which delivery method I will have, just depends on position. I’m not dilated yet, so that’s good since I’m 31 weeks. I’m getting nervous about labor though lol.

6 years ago

Hmm. Wander why your not getting the emails anymore Lucky. It may be something you have to turn back on since the site upgraded. Glad those sweet babies are growing like weeds. Lol.
Cronins are you opk testing yet?
Afm, I spoke to soon about feeling better yesterday. It came back and slapped me in the face today. Big time! I literally did nothing all day except lay in los race car bed while he played in his room and watched cartoons. I feel like death.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Lucky: there is an icon next to the emojis. I think that if you click one of those buttons it will bookmark the page and add it to your favorites. Then you’ll end up getting emails when one of us post.

Dandy: I am really sorry that you are feeling ill. That bites the big one. Here’s to hoping that you get better soon!

As for me, my opks are darkening nicely. Temperature is steady and I have cervical mucus lol. I just entered my fertile days and should ovulate in the next several days hopefully. Fingers crossed for a bfp this cycle!!!!

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Cronins its go time. Lol. Praying for your bfp!
Afm lo started running a fever in the middle of the night so we went to our dr this morning. So scared to the flu. Its killing so many. The test was horrible!!!! But worth it, we dont have it. We have two viruses ontop of each other. Dr was a little concerned that I have been fighting it so long so I go back Monday plus my blood pressure was a little low so she is recommending I put myself on bedrest, push fliuds and try not to take the precardia( for contractions) bc it lowers bp. She was contacting my ob so Im expecting a call.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo