Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
Cronins praying your fever and asthma get better. Asthma exacerbations are no fun at all. Yay for a positive opk, time to get that BFP :-) I’m hoping your pregnant by the time I try for my next one.
Dandy I hope lo colic gets better quickly for you. Mine are fussy and can cry for a while, but I would pull my hair out if they were colic and cried for extended periods. That has got to be rough. I still haven’t had my first period yet either and I haven’t pumped for 4 weeks. I will randomly have brown discharge and cramps and think I’m going to start and then I don’t, tmi lol.

The boys had their 2 month check up today. I’m increasing their formula to 3 ounces and if they can handle that go to 4 ounces and can go 4-5 hours between at night, thank goodness :-) carsyn didn’t gain as much and isn’t even on the preemie chart and he weighs 7 pounds and Cole is in the 4% at 7.7. I’m thinking NB clothes are going to fit for a while lol.

6 years ago

Lucky, be glad they are still in newborn clothes lol. My lo is 9 lbs 3 ounces as of Monday. She is in 0-3 n I have already bagged up all her new born stuff to give away.
Date night did not happen. I was all dressed up n dh came home arguing about money. Long story short he ended up at the bar, where most of the money issues come from in the first place. I told him the marriage was over. I do believe Im done trying to make it work. But he came home anyway still trying to argue but I didnt partake. Honestly hoping he doesn't come home tonight or jst grabs some clothes. I dont think I have any more "try" left in me. N im ok with that!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I’m sorry about the marriage. You need to do what’s best for you and the lo’s. I have no marriage experience so definitely don’t know what your going through, but your in my prayers. Everything will work out the way it’s supposed to.
Cronins how are you today? Anything fun planned?
AFM, going to a large consignment sale tonight, I’m so excited. Going to get these little ones some stuff lol.

6 years ago

Lucky, I love going to those things. The treasures you can find!
Afm swinging outside with dd. Fresh air helps calm her. Colic has gotten worse but I expected that. It peaks then gets better. Im thinking we are at a peak since she cries to hard she cant breath the entire time she is awake. I did get a few good moments today.

user submitted image

Oh dandy, that really stinks about the marriage. You and your lo’s remain in my prayers! Hopefully that colic will ease up for your lo soon! That’s an adorable picture of your lo!

Lucky: that sounds like such fun! I absolutely love to thrift shop! Oh the little treasure you can find at those things. Glad your boys are doing well! They sound like little burritos lol with being so small and handsome!

As for me, I am feeling better today. Not 100%, but at least I don’t feel like I am going to dye lol. I have been bbt temping but it’s definitely off due to the low grade fever. I bd’d last night and plan to for the next three days just to cover my bases. I have lots of ewcm which means ovulation is imminent! So thankful for secondary fertility signs lol. This fever has certainly put a wrench in trying to pinpoint ovulation. At least I have opks to guide me lol. No real plans for the next few days, but we’ve been hanging outside at the park with the kids. Tomorrow it’s supposed to rain so it will be an indoors kind of day. Can’t wait for Saturday though, because it’s back to sunshine and 70’s for weather.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies!
Cronins that’s so funny you called them burritos because every night I swaddle them I call them my little tacos lol. I’m glad your starting to feel better.
Dandy your lo is adorable. I wish my boys had that much hair lol.
AFM, the children’s consignment sale was fun. Got a lot of little toys, ride ons and few clothes. I’m going to have so much fun going to garage sales this year to find things for these boys.

6 years ago

Lucky lol that’s too funny!!! They are sweet little tacos! Glad that you were able to get your lo some toys and clothes! Very exciting.

Dandy: how are you doing today? Any news from dh yet? Praying for peace and a resolution to your dilemma of whether to stay or leave your marriage. Hugs sweet friend.

As for me, I am so excited. I think that today is ovulation day, as I got a significant temperature drop this morning! Now I just need to wait for it to rise again to confirm ovulation! Woohoo, bding has been going great too! On a side note, I am going for an upper endoscopy on May 7 th. I have really bad reflux where I keep coughing up and regurgitating my food. Very gross!!! I may have to get the gastric by pass done so that the reflux will resolve. I am also going in for a swallow study on May 3rd to determine if there is an issue there as well. Hopefully, I don’t need another surgery. I guess reflux gets really bad with the gastric sleeve if you had it prior to surgery. It was only mild for me, but now it’s severe. They are definitely nervous that I may get aspiration pneumonia from the regurgitation of stomach contents. We’ll soon see what happens. Have a great day ladies!

6 years ago

Yay for O day Cronins. Sounds like your going to be busy with appointments. Are you still losing weight from your surgery? I’ve got to lose a little over 20 pounds still from the boys. I lost 30 right after but nothing since. Praying all your procedures come back with good results.

6 years ago

Lucky: yes I am still losing weight but it’s very slowly lol. About a pound or so a week. It’s really moving at a snails pace now. I would like to lose an additional 25-30 lbs too. I really need to hit the gym but I don’t have any motivation to do so lol.

6 years ago

Hey girls. Cronins sorry to hear about the issues with the surgery. I have a friend that the same thing happened to after hers. Prayers your way.
Lucky, I called both my los burritos when they were swaddled haha. Neither of them like to be swaddled after a couple weeks though.
Afm, sorry I havnt been on here. Dhs bi polar has been completely out of control from one extreme to the other. So its been an emotional few days. Hes still at home. Im just taking things as they come day by day. Put colic on too of it and whewww. Im emotionaly exhausted. Its been beautiful here the passed couple days n I have been taking advantage of it and getting out of the house as much as I can.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo