Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Oh dandy, I am so sorry that you and your lo’s are experiencing such heartbreak. Hugs sweet friend! Hopefully there will be a peaceful resolution to this situation. If you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to call me!
Lucky: glad that you and your sweet boys are doing well. Hopefully their fussiness in the evenings will settle down for you.

As for me, I am just waiting for AF to arrive Saturday or Sunday. Right now I am sitting in the auditorium watching my 10 year old daughter Therese practice at her weekly singing lesson. She’s getting really good. So happy for her.

5 years ago

Cronins I bet that is such a joy to watch your daughter. I cnt wait till mine are involved in things like that. : )
Afm, still taking things day by day. Dh continues to be mia. All his stuff is still here so he comes in at some piont when the sun comes up to get ready for wrk. Our counseling app is on Monday. I was up feeding lo early this morning n asked him if he hoped it would help or if hes doing it bc its mandatory b4 divorce in our state. He will no longer communicate or give me a straight answer. I invited him to the circus with us tmrw and he said he wants to go but im not telling my son bc more than likely he will blow us off and go to the bar. Only time will tell how things are going to go. Sometimes I hope things will work out and sometimes I wished he would jst take his stuff so I dnt feel strung along and we can begin acceptance and start the healing process. Sorry to rant. Lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh that is such a difficult thing to do- living in uncertainty and upheaval. You definitely remain in my prayers. Potential divorce or separation is difficult under the best circumstances throw in depression and mental illness and it makes it incredibly difficult! Is he taking his medication regularly? Sounds like he needs some serious intervention. I am so sorry that you are going through this! Feel free to rant as much as you want. Better out than in. Hugs sweetie....

5 years ago

Dandy rant all you need to, that’s what we are here for. I hope things get worked out for you and your family. I’m just surprised with the new lo he feels like this.
Cronins how are you and your family doing?
I hope you ladies had good evenings!

5 years ago

Hey girls. Update lol. Dh came home early last night and we did a lot of honest talking n opened up. We realized we suck at communicating so we hope the counseling helps and he has to stay out of the bar and spend more time at home. He still is planning on going with us to the circus tonight so im hoping he keeps his word, it will be a great time.
Cronins did af show yet?
Lucky, have the bots fussyness at night calmed down?

Dandy: that’s fantastic news!!! Hopefully he’ll follow through and counseling will help open the lines of communication for both of you.

As for me, af hasn’t arrived yet and hpts are negative. It should start Saturday or Sunday at some point lol. Not too worried as we have a busy weekend planned with family. DH’s sister is running the Boston Marathon on Monday morning so we are heading into Boston this weekend with the kids. Pool time at the hotel and dinner his two sisters on Sunday night. Looking forward to some quality family time.

Lucky: how are you doing? Any plans for this weekend?

5 years ago

Cronins that sounds awesome! Congrats to his sister for qualifying for the Boston marathon, that’s hard in itself. Hopefully af will show for you soon so you can move on.
Dandy that’s great news! I hope dh follows through and stays out of the bars as well. Life’s to short and he has a wonderful family to come home to.
AFM, my nephew is Supposed to have a doubleheader for baseball tomorrow and I plan on going but it looks like it’s going to get rained out. Other than that just plan on cleaning my house. I plan on having a yard sale at the end of April so I want to get things ready.

5 years ago

Good morning ladies how is everyone today?
Cronins has af showed up?
Lucky, how is yard sale prep going?
Afm, dh n I continue to work on things and things are going in a good direction for now. Things have been hectic around here with the puppies getting older and wandering around the house. It is supposed to warm up tmrw so they will be going outside till they find their forever homes.
Breast feeding is becoming more of a challenge. The more I try to produce the harder my let down. My milk will literally shoot out n choke her. Then jst leaks out everwhere so I dnt get much out for a bottle. Im still not giving up but she seems to be getting more formula then my milk lately.

.... and ive been having period like cramps off and on this morning. I feel like its to soon. But i guess ya never know. Ive opk tested but not consistent since we were having so much problems at home.

Good afternoon ladies!
Dandy you shouldn’t get your period while breastfeeding or pumping, but you never know lol. I still have brown discharge, sorry tmi. I’ve been having those cramps as well and the doc said I would probably get a period in the next month to six weeks :-( I definitely didn’t miss her lol . I’m glad you and dh are moving in the right direction.
Cronins how are you doing? On to the next cycle yet?
AFM, the days are going by so fast. All I get done is feeding. The boys are good. Carsyn is laid back and an easy baby, Cole is a challenge. He’s definitely my high maintenance child. Hopefully at their two month appointment next week I can increase the amount of formula and maybe not have to feed every three hours. I’m one tired mama lol.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo