Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Wow dandy, thank God it stayed away from your house. The weather has been crazy. Snow yesterday, 70 today with severe thunderstorms and snow showers tomorrow morning. I really hope the weather gets nice soon so that I can spend some of my leave outside. My little one has reflux as well but I’m not ready for meds. He is going to get a swallow study first to make sure he’s not aspirating. He spits up almost every time he eats and then acts like he can’t catch his breath. It scares me :-(
Cronins it’s so hard saying goodbye. Prayers my friend.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Thank you ladies!

Dandy: thank God that your house and safety was protected! Very scary!

Lucky: awe they are so sweet! What an awesome picture!!!

6 years ago

Oh Lucky! How stinking aborable. Love love love that pic! Hopefully your little one isn't aspirating, darn it. I couldn't hold out on meds any longer. My poor lo would scream and cry real tears jst trying to eat then cry for an hour after, arching her back. You could tell she was in pain. She doesn't do that nearly as much now.
Cronins, how are you doing today? You are definitely on my mind.
Afm, finally got my car back and its los first day back from spring break. We will really be settling into our new routine now. Now to just juggle housework ontop of it all lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh ladies how do I keep the pacifiers in their mouths? That’s all I get done is putting them back bc they start screaming when they fall out. I wish they could go without them but they always want something in their mouths. I need to rig up a contraption that holds them lol.
Dandy I’m glad lo is better. I’ll have to see what’s going on with mine. The formula they are on makes them gassy so they get a lot of belly aches.
Cronins you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

I am doing well today. Hearing my moms voicemail really helps. I am so accustomed to talking to her everyday and sometimes twice a day!

Sounds like you two have your hands full with your lo’s lol!!! It’s amazing how much time it really takes to be a parent to infants! Hopefully all the reflux that your lo’s have will resolve.

6 years ago

Lucky, im no help in the pacifier department. Neither of mine took them. Both only would when they were gassy and trying to pass. They would just kinda chew on em aggressively lol.

Dandy I wish mine wouldn’t. They started in the nicu. I don’t give them to them at nights most of the time.

6 years ago

Im not sure why neither of mine like a binky. My dr said to offer one once in a while. I guess it reduces the risk of sids as for some reason it reminds them to breath. But I dreaded trying to wean em off. But so far havnt had to. Heck lo will be 4 in July and still takes a sippy when hes tired. Lol. I can not get him to give it up. I can only imagine how hard a binky would be.
Tired today. Dd decided to be wide awake from about midnight to 3 am. Not much housework is getting done today. Ive looked to hire someone to come in a couple times a week but no luck so far. We only have one cleaning company here and they dont come this far out in the country.

Hello ladies,

Well my Mom’s funeral Mass was beautiful! She is resting in peace. It’s still really hard and I would imagine that it will stay that way, although I will eventually learn to live with her passing. At least she is no longer in pain. So that’s comforting to know. I just don’t know what to do with myself because we talked everyday and sometimes twice a day. I definitely feel lost.

On a better note, my fertility apps have ovulation set at the 29th or 30th of March, so I may be still in the running for a bfp this cycle. I bd on the 28th and sperm can live up to five days in a woman’s body. Let’s hope and pray we had some strong swimmers lol! I should be 8-9 dpo today and 9-10 days past hcg trigger. Tests are still very faint. Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp this cycle.

How are you two doing today? How are your sweet babies doing? Any plans for today?

6 years ago

Cronins, My heart is heavy for you. I think the lost feeling is normal. It was for me anyway. You almost feel orphaned. I was rather close with my dad before his passing as well, spending most our days together. What I kept telling my husband( we were 30 days away from getting married) was that I felt so alone and that nothing could take that feeling away, even if I was standing in the middle of a crowded room. It seems that time has not eased the pain, it just changed the pain and made it bearable most days. I wish I could give you a big ol hug right now. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted on your hpts!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo