Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Here’s my frer with 3rd urine of the day. Still a fairly faint line lol. Yes, I have officially flew over the coo coo nest lol. I am such an addict!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Oh Cronins, it looks like you are doing an amazing job with the reveal. When will you know the gender yourself? That frer looks nice. Maybe even a smidge darker than the other brand. Its probably more sensitive? Are you using another frer tmrw?
Afm nothing excting this week. Just couple dr appointments for dh n I, and some random errands that need done. Los teacher ended up calling me to come pick him up today. It was near the end of the day and I happened to be right there. He was having belly issues and she thinks he may be getting a stomach bug. He fell asleep on the way home and still is!! Poor kido.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!
How has everyone been? I’m not a big fan of this new site, if I don’t get emails I forget to check it. Not too much going on here. Had a non stress test last Thursday and have another every Thursday until these little ones come out. Other than that just trying to get things done, but I just feel like I have no energy. I think about how much I could have done by now lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,
Glad to hear that you both are doing well.

Lucky: yeah lack of entertainment must really stink, especially with growing twins.

Dandy: I won’t know the baby’s gender until the 24th of February. Here are this mornings hpt.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here is my other hpt. I am scheduled for a beta testing on friday morning. Hoping that these tests will begin to darken.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hoping that yesterday was an implantation dip? Dandy thoughts???

user submitted image

6 years ago

Cronins hopefully those darken and you get that BFP ????

6 years ago

Thank you lucky!!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I hope that you both are doing well.

As for me, I am really getting excited after seeing this mornings hpt. I am currently 8 dpo and 9 days past hcg trigger. The line is still there! I am so trying to remain calm lol because I don’t want to get my hopes up and then it turns negative. In all honesty, that was only a 5,000 iu hcg trigger and should be out of my system by now. I can’t wait to see what the testing looks like later today. Hopefully darker!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Another angle lol!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo