Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Crwain: yes don’t be afraid to get an ultrasound. They do not effect the baby in anyway. They are pretty safe for mom and baby.

Dandy: hopefully you’ll start feeling more like yourself in the next few days as you begin to heal. Do you have staples that need to be removed from your incision or are they dissolvable stitches? How is Delaney doing? How is the breastfeeding coming along?

Lucky: how are you and your sweet boys doing? Did they get their newborn pictures yet? Keep us posted we love seeing updated pictures lol! Gives me so much hope!!!

As for me, I am 14-15 dpo and just waiting for af to arrive. That should definitely be tonight or sometime tomorrow. We got hit really hard with the nor’easter the last couple of days. They are forecasting another one next week. Geez, I can’t wait for the snow to stop and Spring to come full force lol.

6 years ago

Oh goodness Cronins all that snow! Be safe out there. Hope there will be some end in site.
Afm, baby is doing great. I had to pump the day after we come home bc she wouldnt latch but we are back at it. Honestly she eats and sleeps better with the bottle but Im not giving up and not using one unless I have to. She stops eating on the breast after 10-15 min and is hungry again an hour or so later.
I am either glued or was burned closed. With my son I was glued but with this one I could smell burnt flesh as one of the nurses told me that they were now closing the skin. I was so exhausted from everything to even ask. Dh told me he was burned closed after a surgery on his abdomen too. I plan on asking my ob lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins that’s a lot of snow. Do the kids still go to school or they cancelled? I can’t even imagine, I don’t like snow that much lol. I’m getting their pics next week so should be fun lol.

Dandy since mine were on oxygen they couldn’t nurse until they got down to one liter. I started pumping then. I try every once in a while to breastfeed them and one latches and eats great but the other not so much. I don’t produce enough milk to feed them both plus I have to supplement anyway for more calories so I just do the bottle. I’m just planning on pumping until 1 month and then weaning off. I figure a month is better than nothing. I think if I were producing more milk I would be more encouraged. If I have a singleton next I will definitely breastfeed.

6 years ago

Dandy: wow that’s cool the way they can do c sections now. Glad to hear that Delaney is doing well.

Lucky: our kids had school canceled two days in a row lol. We got buried with snow. So far they have had 8 snow days this year that they will have to make up at the end of the year.

Can’t wait to see the boys pictures next week! So exciting!!

6 years ago

Lucky, good for you for at least pumping and trying to breastfeed. If I had two I cant say that I would even be doing that much. Lol. Heres some formula Kidos. It seems im only pumping and feeding enough to keep up with her and to have a couple bottles in the fridge. When she starts to increase the amouyshe eats, I may be in trouble. So I already have a couple cans of formula ready. All we can do is our best.
We are about to take this little thing to her appointment. Shes gonna hate getting stripped down for the dr, she doesn't like being naked at all. The only time she cries is when Im sponge bathing and changing her diaper lol

Dandy one of mine is the same way with bathing. He hates it and he has a shrill squeal for a cry lol. The other doesn’t mind it so much. I’m spacing out my pumping now so that next week I will be done. I enjoy the breastfeeding but I don’t think they get enough and being so small they need to gain.
Cronins how are you today? Still digging out I’m sure.
AFM, Cole has been a bear today. Hasn’t slept much and fussy. Im going to try and sleep a bit while they are right now, except Cole is stirring around so that might not happen. On a side note, I’m excited about finding Easter outfits :-)

6 years ago

Awe ladies, breastfeeding is such a rewarding and difficult thing to do. Thank goodness for baby formula for those that do not produce enough milk to breastfeed.

Dandy: best wishes for Delaney’s doctors appointment.

Lucky: hopefully you’ll get that nap in and Cole settles down for you.

As for me, AF has finally arrived right on time lol. Onto the next cycle. Start medication on CD 3-7. Thank goodness that I will ovulate before my trip to Temecula, CA. I should be in the tww while there so it will definitely pass the time.

6 years ago

Cronins glad af finally came so you can move forward onto the next cycle.
Afm, Delaney passed her birth weight. Yay. Dr said she likes to see em back to birth weight by two weeks and she passed hers by 5 ounces at 6 days. We are all well getting into our new normal. Ive been sleeping on the couch since our bed is so high up its hard for me to get up and down but Im feeling better and getting around easier so i think tonight we will try sleeping in the bedroom. Wish us luck. Lol

Good afternoon ladies,

How are you and your babies doing? Hopefully you’re both doing well and healing from your c section!

As for me, CD 3 on the books and I started medication today as well. Can’t wait to see what this cycle brings!!! I have been cleaning all day. A good friend of mine will be moving into my house in our in law apartment down stairs. Looking forward to helping her out. Please say a prayer for her as she is going through a really difficult time right now.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!
Cronins that is so nice of you up offer your house :-) what a great friend you are. Yay, for beginning meds, I can’t wait for you to get your BFP :-) how many boys and how many girls do you have?
Dandy, my bed is high to so I did the same thing you did and slept on the couch. I still have a weird feeling from the c section. I feel like I have extra fat from the incision on each side lol. My glue is starting to come off so I know it’s healing. Now to lose the last 23 pounds.
AFM, the boys are doing well. Cole has a lump on his neck I had checked out yesterday and the doc thinks it’s a cyst so we are watching it. Scary, my mind automatically went to the worst.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo