Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Sorry I’ve been MIA lately. The last couple of days have been very busy. My husband sister ran the Boston Marathon today so we’ve been in Boston near the finish line. She finished in three hours and 35 minutes. She rocked out the marathon. As far is trying to conceive goes, I am still waiting for aunt Flo to arrive. She is still missing in action. Hopefully she arrives very soon so that I can move onto the next cycle. My temperatures are starting to drop a little but not much. My home pregnancy test are still negative. So I think that she is just late. I plan on doing a natural cycle this next cycle. And triggering with a 5000 IU I hCG trigger.
Lucky: Sounds like you have your hands full with the boys. Hopefully on their next appointment you’ll be able to increase their formula intake. Hopefully with the increase will be less fussy.

Dandy: Glad to hear things are getting a little bit easier at home with your husband. You remain in my prayers still. Maybe aunt Flo will be back before you know it. I know when you cut back on breastfeeding there is a chance that she’ll arrive. I would definitely keep track via opks, that way you don’t get a surprise lol. Could be interesting if you do lol!

6 years ago

Cronins thats great about your sil. Wow that's impressive. I get outbof breath walking tonthe next room. Haha. But I smoked for almost 20 years before I quit. Hopefully af will visit soon.
Lucky, poor mamma. Bet your exhausted. I feel for ya! My lo is sooooo cranky. If shes a wale longer than 20 min, shes fussy. Then if I dont tame it, she in a full blown cry! I have no idea whats going on. Dr keeps saying gas and use gas drops but im starting to think colic again. But its different from my son. Idk. I just keep doing my best.

6 years ago • Post starter

I’m thinking about switching their formula to something called soothe thinking maybe it’s his belly. He’s the same as your little one dandy if he’s awake and not held he’s cranky, sometimes right after he eats he’s ok. They do spit up a lot right now. The formula they are on is a high calorie so they gain weight so I’m afraid to change without asking the doctor but at the same time if it would help Cole be less irritable it would be worth it lol. When I swaddle him he does calm down pretty fast.
Cronins that time is awesome for the marathon. Congrats to her! I do good running a couple miles and since being pregnant haven’t even done that so now I definitely know I wouldn’t make it lol.

6 years ago

Good morning gals. Up most the night with lo. So exhausted. She was a little cranky n gassy but mainly jst awake. Think I jst let her sleep to much yesterday. Tonight is taco tues/ pool leage at the local bar. Per our agreement dh can go out till 9. Lol. So im sure I can get me a nap sometime.
Counselor app went good yesterday but we are pretty much doing all the things she suggested so we opted not to go back right away.
Not longer feel af( ish) so idk

That’s good that things are settling back down with dh. Hopefully lo gets back on track for sleeping. It’s definitely exhausting! I myself have not fully slept through the night since before having the last 4 lo’s lol. Even now it’s difficult and my youngest is two lol!

As for me, AF promptly arrived this morning, so today is cycle day 1 for me! Dandy maybe you were just having sympathy AF symptoms for me lol? One can only hope though! I am planning on doing royal jelly until ovulation and then I plan on triggering with a positive opk with a 5,000 iu hcg trigger. Baby dancing until 3 dpo just to cover all my bases!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies! Glad everyone is doing well. I fed the babies at 4 and got them back to sleep at 530 ish this morning then my mom let me sleep until 1045 this morning. It felt wonderful :-) I haven’t had that much sleep since before getting pregnant.
Since the boys have been gassy and fussy I switched their formula back to the liquid version of neosure instead of the powder. This is what they were on in the nicu and they aren’t as fussy so we will see.
I hope everyone has a great day! Time to get mine started lol

6 years ago

Hello all. Cronins.... on to another cycle for you. I cant believe your littlest is 2. I remember you planning her first Birthday!! I havnt slept through the night since my first lo either. He will be 4 n I at least had to get up once to help with potty training or fill a sippy. It was and is always something. But dh takes over with him now. But he mainly does everything for himself.
Lucky, I bet the liquid has less air since ya dont have to shake it to mix it. I never thought of that!
Afm no nap. Delaney was awake most of the day toooo! Cat napping here n there. She is finally in her bed for about an hour and a half now so, fingers crossed we are back on track.
I am now mostly formula feeding. Its a cycle. The less I put her to the breast, the less I make. My let down is to hard. It hurts but most important, it chokes her. It kind of makes me sad bc I know in a week or two I will be dried up.

Dandy I know how you feel. I really was sad when I quit pumping and breastfeeding. I felt like that was at least one thing I could do for them. I actually enjoyed the breastfeeding but not pumping lol. With my next, if it’s a singleton, I’m definitely breastfeeding. I’m hoping I’ll get the full experience with the baby being placed on me right after birth and getting to stay in my room. I didn’t even get to see them after they were born until a couple hours after recovery and they wheeled my bed to the nicu.
Cronins I hope and pray this is your cycle. Maybe no meds will help, be more relaxing.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How are you and your lo’s doing? Things are going well for me. Missing my mom but hanging in there for the most part.

Af has vacated for the most part. Just spotting but not enough to use any tampons etc. I so can’t wait to see what this cycle brings. Now I just need to be patient and wait for ovulation lol.

6 years ago

Lucky, I can relate... I didn't get to hold my daughter untill a couple hours after she was born too. It took them prob 45 min to sow me up then she had to be placed under a warmer for an hour bcher body temp was low. So I couldn't hold her for a while either.
Cronins yay that af is gone. She is such an intrusive visitor lol
Afm. Sorry ive been missing. Ive really had my hands full with a crabby baby. Just when Im getting the digestive issues under control her acid reflux hit hard. Only eating an ounce at a time and crying through it then only sleeping an hour at a time. N most of that was in my arms. Talked to her dr yesterday n we started cereal in her formula to keep it out of her throat. Its working. I slept in my own bed last night and she is sleeping in hers. I have a lot of sleep to catch up on haha. Gonna run some errands and get out of this house. Lol Im feeling af( ish) again.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo