Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Not much longer Cronins. Real testing is coming soon. ; ).
Afm. Haven't been feeling well at all. Headache, nauseous n just dont feel good. Starting to feel a little better but not much.

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy, that really stinks that you are not feeling well. I’ll definitely send up some prayers for you!

Here’s a picture of my afternoon hpts. Fading but still positive. Can’t wait to see them hopefully get darker really soon.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Oh yes Cronins, trigger is almost gone. Fading nicely. Yay. Ready to see then darken back up soon.
Im feeling much better. Bout darn time. Lol. I guess they all cant be good days. Looking forward to my last ob appointment tues. I can officially say c section is next week. Woo hoo

Woohoo dandy!!! I am excited for you and your sweet family. Definitely in the home stretch now. Enjoy this last week of pregnancy if you can. Your sweet princess is about to arrive!!!

6 years ago

Hi ladies!
Yay Cronins. Now the testing for that BFP :-) Dandy enjoy this last week :-) that’s one thing I wish I would have done lol. It is crazy the emotions once their out.
AFM, the boys are doing well. Coles sats kept dropping today and he failed his car seat test, but carsyn is doing really well. I think we will get to go home mid week. I’m so tired running back and forth. Once their home it will be so much easier bc I can nap and get things done in between them eating.

6 years ago

Hey lucky,

What is a car seat test? I will continue to pray for both of your boys and their health. Hugs sweetie!!! Hang in there they will improve with time. Their little lungs need time to mature and heal.

As for me, I tested using a frer just to see where I stand. It’s fading but still positive. I am 7 days past hcg trigger and 5 dpo. Last cycle the trigger was gone by 9 dpo, so hopefully that will be the trend this time around too. A few more days and hopefully the tests will start to darken.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Lucky I am also curious to what the car seat test is. Continuing prayers for them my way. Your right it will be easier once they are home with you.
Cronins, getting close to real bfp testing!
Afm. I just returned from a rescue. We physically resue animals that have been abandoned or dumped off to die. We now have 6 kittens that barely have their eyes open that were left in a box in the rain with no mamma. They are dry, warm and have full bellys. We keep stock of kitten and puppy milk replacement. Lol. Pretty sure all of these little cuties are going to make it. Yay.

Dandy, that’s awesome that you rescue abandoned animals. I have two Rex bunnies for pets. The kids keep asking for a kitten lol, but I am not sure I could take on a kitten too lol!

I used a digital clear blue easy and it came back not pregnant. Hopefully the next few days the hpts will darken and I will get my bfp on digital!!!

How are you doing today? Anything new happening today?

Lucky: how are you and your boys doing today? Been praying for all of you!

6 years ago

Good deal on the neg digital. That frer was pretty light at as well. When do you plan on using another digital?
I sure would like you to take a kitten or two when they are ready lol. Finding home for kittens is always harder than puppies. But we always seem to get it done. We have puppies of our own on the way. Ah. Babie babies babies. Lol. Nothing new for me today. Jst a dreary day. Waiting for my ob appointment tmtw

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Clear blue easy digital

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo