Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, I dont think I have lost anymore of it that I know of. Although I have had lots of cm, its just clear. Bet you are excited about the gender reveal party! Dh n I discussed having one and I kind of wished I would have done it. But we are both to nosey and wanted to know asap. Lol. If there is a third, I will do one. Lol. My cousin had his baby a couple weeks ago and finally got to hold him a fee days ago. Made me want mine here even worse. glad Im in my 36th week though. Its reassuring that if she was to be born she more than likely would go home with me. Both my neices were born right at 36 and my son was 37 on the day. So now we wait....

6 years ago • Post starter

Ewe today has been a rough one. Ibs was really bad today and so have the contractions. They aren't consistent so no need to call dr. I only took my precardia this morning and im not supposed to take it anymore since she wants to let me go when Im gonna go after that. I think its going to be a looooong three weeks untill my c section

Dandy hopefully your evening gets better. I’m praying that my boys just wait until the c section if that’s what I’m going to end up doing. I’ll have a better idea on Thursday.
Cronins the reveal is getting close. When do you get to find out what it is?

6 years ago

Hello. How is everyones Monday?
Im just going to vent here for min. Sorry bare with me. Worse than yesterday. Ibs is at its worst. Cant keep anything down. Cant time my contractions since ibs hurts so bad. Stabbing pains in my vagina. Its horrible. Just trying to hang in there till my appointment tmrw.

Oh dandy I am so sorry that you are feeling so poorly. I would definitely check in with your ob and see if they can see you. It’s definitely got to be frustrating! My prayers are with you sweet friend.

As for me, day 4 of medication. Can’t wait to get the show on the road! Yes, the gender reveal party is for Sunday at 1 pm. I should know the baby’s gender by Saturday. I think that they are going to call me or email me the gender after 3:30 pm. Hopefully baby will cooperate lol!

6 years ago

Dandy, has the contractions and ibs pain diminished yet? We’re you able to see your doctor today? Been worried about you. Praying that you and lo are feeling better.

6 years ago

Dandy I hope your pain has gone by now. Did you get a hold of your OB?
Cronins that is going to be so exciting. How are you going to reveal the gender?
AFM, nothing new just being super uncomfortable and especially working. I just had minor pains in my upper abdomen under my boobs, but don’t think it’s anything. I’m so worried about missing something and not making it to the hospital.

6 years ago

Lucky: we’re going to have my daughter and her boyfriend throw darts at balloons. One of the balloons will have either pink or blue confetti. It should be lots of fun lol.
Sorry that you are so uncomfortable. Pregnancy is beautiful, but it sure does have some physical speed bumps. Here’s to praying that you and dandy will feel better soon.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hey girls. Called my ob and was sent to labor and delivery at hospital. After a few hours and 2 iv bags contractions weren't slowing but I wasn't dilating so they kinda left it up to me.... go home and deal with contractions until my appointment tmrw or take her now, but with gentle urging to wait. When I opted to wait, I had to talk them out of keeping me overnight ( almost in tears lol) They let me go home but had to promise to come back with any bleeding worsening contractions or water breaking. Hoping to get the thumbs up to continue procardia for another week. Thank you for the prayers guys. We will make it a little longer

Dandy it would be nice if they let you take that med until your c section. At least you have another appointment tomorrow so that will help a little.
Cronins that’s a great idea. Sounds like it will be fun :-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo