Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey dandy,
I am so sorry that you and your lo ‘s are having such a difficult time with DH. I have bipolar illness too. However, mine is 95% better due to continued medication. Does DH use his medication responsibly? It can cause such problems if he does not or if he doesn’t take any at all. You remain in my prayers!!!

Lucky: how are you doing? How are your boys doing?

As for me, but I am approximately 2 dpo today. Hoping that I will get my bfp really soon! Attending my cousins husbands funeral this morning. So sad that he passed so young. Only in his early 50’s. May he Rest In Peace. Have a good day ladies.

6 years ago

Cronins prayers for your family. I hope you get that BFP very soon as well, you’ve been waiting long enough. Have you had your other tests yet?
Dandy how are you and lo’s doing?
AFM, we are doing well. The boys have started cooing and smiling and it’s so fun. They seem so happy, except for when they are hungry lol. They eat 3 ounces about every 3-4 hours and it makes these days go so fast, I need them to slow down.

6 years ago

Lucky: I am scheduled for a gastrointestinal series on Thursday morning. It’s a swallow study to see how I am swallowing. Then I have an upper endoscopy scheduled for Monday May 7th. Can’t wait to get some answers back.

Glad you and your boys are doing well. I love it when they coo and smile! Makes all the sacrifices worth it!

6 years ago

Cronins I hope you get answers soon so you can be on your way to a recovery from these issues. Dh does take his meds everyday. Except for a few days when he lost them a couple weeks ago. But I think the drinking counter reacts them. His drinking the passed few days has came to a crawl and his mood has stabilized somewhat so im praying it continues. Thank you guys for your prayers as well.
Lucky, love love the coos! Sounds like momma may be getting a little more sleep now? Indeed time is going by fast.
Afm and lo. She is hitting milestones and Im loving it. Evenings are still hard due to colic and sometimes nights are too. Shes worth it though lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!
How is everyone doing? Anything new going on?
AFM, we are going to watch my nephew play baseball today and enjoy this nice weather :-) I still need to get so much done at home before I go back to work but still so tired lol. 2 weeks left.
Enjoy your weekend :-)

5 years ago

Hello ladies,

Lucky: I hope that your nephew kicked butt yesterday at the game. Sounds fun!! How are you doing today? And your boys?

Dandy: how are you doing today? How is lo colic going?

As for me, I am doing really well. Depending on what app I use I am 5-6 dpo. Just started testing lol. I know way too early lol, but I can’t help it! Spent yesterday going to the park with the kids and going for a little walk as well. It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday. Today I plan on relaxing and enjoying doing absolutely nothing lol. Any plans for either of you beautiful ladies?

5 years ago

Good morning girls. Its been a long weekend. My mom has been in three different hospitals and two ambulances in three days. Shes severely dizzy and disoriented. The only answers she has gotten is an inner ear infection. My son has been throwing up like the exersist and los colic is still at a peak with hours of crying. Af came and Im cd 2 and of course IBS comes with the witch. Uhg. Hoping for a relaxing day as we all get better. Lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy I’m so sorry about your mom. Hopefully they find out what’s causing her symptoms. It must be tough having a baby with colic and one throwing up. It’s really difficult to plan around those types of situations and to relax. Hopefully you’ll get a relaxing day very soon. Know that your mom remains in my prayers.

Asked for me, I am currently around 7 dpo. It’s been really hard to distinguish when I actually ovulated as the apps keep changing its mind lol. Hpts are negative still but there is plenty of time for a positive!!! How are you doing ladies doing today? Any news on your mom dandy? Lucky how are the boys doing?

5 years ago

Good evening ladies!
Dandy I hope your mom and los feel better. It’s got to be difficult with everything going on right now. Praying for you and your family.
Cronins still praying you get that BFP. How is everything else going?
AFM, carsyn passed his swallow study. He does have some reflux but other than that he’s good. Now will have their ultrasounds Thursday then hopefully nothing but regular check ups :-)

5 years ago

Cronins, its about prime time for testing. Xx I miss that part But with my little ones colic I think I want to wait untill I forget how hard it is. Lol
Lucky, sounds like your los are coming right along. How much are they eating now?
As for us, my son is feeling much better. My mom is home but still ill. We finally got our date night. It was nice to just spend time together without the kids. Weve never done that. But had to walk the floor with my daughter from 3-7am. Im exhausted. Its hard to get a babysitter for a colicy baby. But Im hoping to find a way to continue date night.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo