Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Long time no speak ladies! I came across this thread and actually felt a wave of relief! Really hope you're all doing well xx

6 years ago

Dandy, those are gorgeous pictures! Beautiful!

I got my hcg quant test results, I'm at 5847 which was at 6w, 2 days. I go for my first ultrasound next Friday when I'll be 7w, 5 days. The worry has eased a lot now!

6 years ago

Hello Katie. How have you been?
Crwain, so glad everything is good and you are getting some relief and being able to start enjoying your pregnancy now.
Lucky, yes I did three different outfits and one wrap that the photographer had. I only have a few pics now that she sent to me as a preview. Here is another of the doll dress. Lol

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, sorry I have been mia. My mom is in the intensive care unit at CMC. Her right lung collapsed during her lung biopsy this morning. We almost lost her but by the grace of God she pulled through. I have been up since 3:30 am. It’s been an emotionally draining day.

Dandy: beautiful picture of Delaney!!! What a cutie. How’s recovery coming along?

Crwain: yay for your upcoming ultrasound!!!! So glad that things are finally working out for you.

Katie: how are you doing today? Glad you found the thread.

Lucky: how are you and your boys doing?

6 years ago

Cronins I’m sorry to hear about your mom. I’m praying for a speedy recovery for her. I bet you are wiped out. Have you taken your last med yet?
Katie welcome back. How have you been?
Crwain your beta number is great! Must be a relief.
Dandy I love that picture. We got ours done today, I can’t wait to see them.
AFM, not much new here, still getting used to my new normal. I’m definitely learning that I have to start a lot earlier getting ready and getting the boys ready so that I arrive to places on time lol.

6 years ago

Cronins, praying for you and your family. Nothing will wipe you out like your own emotions. Hopefully you have gotten some rest.
Lucky, i can relate to having to get ready to leave a little earlier. My son still needs assistance getting dressed and such. So the few times we have all set out, its been a little crunched for time. We will all get used to this. Lol
Afm, been feeling really well. A little incision soreness as expected. Still trying to follow my post op instructions. Its easy to forget not to pick up my son yet. Breast feeding still a success. Likeing that. It not with a challenge here and there though. We power through it.

Anyone know how long it takes for hcg to be out of my system? Cant find much in the internet so far. My bleeding stopped yesterday so I decided to do an opk and it was pretty much positive. Im thinking its just left over hormones but now im curious

Dandy I still have a little tenderness around incision. Lucky you bleeding stopped. Every time I think mine is going to stop it re appears. Just spotting pretty much now. I did enjoy the 9 months of no bleeding lol. How long will you breastfeed? With my next, if it’s a singleton I definitely plan on breastfeeding.

6 years ago

Lucky, I honestly dont know how long I will breast feed. It is challenging for sure. She just snacks of me sometimes so she doesnt sleep as long as she awakens to eat more often. However, she definitely prefers the boob. Lol.
She has been real fussy today and spitting up a lot so definitely ready for bed time.

Hello ladies,

Glad that you are both feeling better from your c section. Can’t wait to see some more pictures of your sweet babies.

As for me, I have been spending most of the time at the hospital with my mom. She is still hanging on but really confused and out of it. I am hoping that she pulls through but right now I am not sure.

As far as medication, I have finished all doses and today I enter my fertile week. Just waiting to ovulate now.

How are you guys doing? How are your lo’s?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo