Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Lucky: it was probably the baby just being sleepy. Praying that all is going to be okay.

Dandy: is your csection scheduled? Hopefully your water hasn’t broken yet! Wow I am totally excited that you two are definitely in the home stretch!!! I can’t wait to see your sweet babies. Makes me all teary eyed.

6 years ago

Dandy hopefully it was just getting splashed from the dog. I would think if your water broke it would continue to trickle, but I have no idea lol.
Cronins how are you doing? Excited for the reveal I bet :-)
AFM, baby was moving but not his diaphragm so I go back tomorrow for another NST and if he doesn’t pass that will do another US with maternal fetal and if still doesn’t will have early delivery. I’m just praying he was sleepy. His hr was good and he did move.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins ya softy! Lol. Just kidding. We all have been through a lot together. My c section is March 14th. Its extremely close to my due date (the 18th) so anything can happen. : )
Lucky, I agree I believe I got splashed. It wasn't enough to be my water. Just wasn't sure if there was more to come. My sil had a slow leak for a few days. It never " broke" sort of speaking. But since nothing else happened, Im not conserened. If Anything similar happens again before my appointment tues, I will mention it to my ob. Keep us posted on baby b xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh lucky, fingers crossed that he was just relaxing. It’s definitely nerve racking to hear that your lo’s diaphragm was not moving as it should. At least they are on top of things. That’s really reassuring for all of you. Keep us updated as best as you can. Praying for you and your sweet baby.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Lucky what time is your appointment today?
Cronins what cd are you, have you started opks yet?
Afm, field trip with lo today. I wont be riding the bus with him though. Im driving separate. In light of recent events I dont think that bumpy bus is a good transportation choice for Delaney lol. I have been looking up on how to check my own cervix for dilation. I plan on checking myself later. Since ob said they wont be checking me anymore unless they think im in labor. Some were showing how to break your own water!!!!! Oh noooooo. I was astonished that anyone would actually do that!!

Dandy a field trip sounds fun. Smart decision not to ride the bumpy bus lol. I’m surprised they don’t check you weekly just to see.
Cronins how are you this morning?
AFM, I have my appt at 11:15 so just praying my little guy cooperates.

6 years ago

Good luck at your appointment Lucky. I will check for an a update from ya when school is over. Best of luck my friend. Praying for the best of news.
I had to come back and share some excitement. I checked myself morning after I got out of hospital bc nurse said my cervix was so high she couldn't reach it which meant no dilation bc it would drop forward 1st then get soft. I couldn't reach it either. So after reading on it to educate myself a little, I just checked and now I can reach it! Its soft and middle( ish). I honestly couldn't distinguish where the actual opening was to check for dilation, thats how soft it was! I backed out instead of feeling around to much since I don't really know what im doing. But Im excited bc changes are happening. Yayyyyyyy

Woohoo dandy, I bet your bottom dollar that you are dilated! So exciting!!!

Lucky: you and your lo’s are in my prayers. Good luck with your doctor appointment today!

As for me I think that I ovulated yesterday unexpectedly. I got a huge temperature rise this morning. I did bd the last two days and plan on bding tonight as well. Hopefully it was enough to catch the egg lol. I am only on cd 8, which is way early for me. Unless the temperature rise was just due to unsettled sleep pattern? I don’t think so though because I was really tmi wet at the vaginal opening yesterday. It almost felt like AF every time I checked lol. Crazy body of mine. I didn’t even get to trigger this cycle!!!

6 years ago

Oh yay Cronins. Sounds like you may have ovulated. Are you testing yet? What do they look like if so? Will you continue jst to see? Sorry to be so inquisitive lol. At least you got some bd in!! Haha
I have had another ibs attack today. Its been almost non existent for the past couple months now twice with in a week. It probably has alot to do with body and hormone changes with the baby getting ready. I have about an hour to get this under control or I wont be going with lo today. Its days like this when Im done n just want her to be here. Tomorrow is 37 weeks. But Knowing my luck it will just be like this for the next two weeks till c section. Pull it together self. Not much longer, hang in there. Lol

Lol dandy, I am just as inquisitive as you. Yes my opks are positive. I will definitely keep testing just to be sure today’s testing wasn’t a fluke.

Sorry that your ibs is acting up again. That really stinks. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon so that you can go with lo.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo