Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
How is everyone today?
We are doing well. Boys have been very good today, not a lot of fussing lol.

6 years ago

Oh lucky Incan only imagine 2 babies, feeding that often. One has me exhausted!
Cronins, im glad ypur mom is comfortable and you can lean on your faith in a time like this. Looking forward to seeing your hpts.
Afm, having a rough time with DD being so crabby. Its worse at night. Beginning to have a real fear of colic. My son had it and it was a nightmare. Praying we will get it lined out n its not. Had an egg hunt at my house yesterday since it was the only day it hasn't poured rain. Its always nice to have my sil over and my nieces. Im blessed with wonderful in laws

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- hopefully it’s not colic that would be awful. Mine will sleep sound for a couple hours and then wake up and I end up putting them in bed with me. It’s hard for any of us to get long periods of sleep since they eat every 3 hours. I can’t wait until they can go longer periods, I’m not sure what weight they need to be. I did stop pumping 2 days ago but my boobs are so sore now lol.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

I am hanging in there. Mom is now actively dying. They gave her a day or two maximum. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Glad that you two are doing well. Hopefully Delaney doesn’t have colic. My first born had colic and it was terrible. Very exhausting!

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

My mother Jackie went home to the Lord this morning at 10:30 am. She had a very peaceful passing. I will be forever grateful to have spent the remainder of her Earthly life with her.

Due to her hospitalization and subsequent passing, I was not able to bd the day before ovulation or ovulation day. I think this cycle is a bust. I go down to the funeral home tomorrow to finalize arrangements. Please say a prayer for me and my family. God bless you both!!!

Praying that all is well with you and your babies! Have a blessed Easter ladies!

6 years ago

Oh Cronins I’m so sorry. I’m glad it was peaceful and you were with her. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
AFM, we had a good Easter with family.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins, my thoughts and prayers are with you. My deepest condolences. Im so sorry my friend.
LuckyI have put my daughter in bed with us a time or two myself. She starts getting really fussy and cluster feeding around 3 or 4. Not going to lie, it scared the crap out of me to do that so I dont think i slept much better but she did at least. But like you said, you just get sleep deprived and desperate. It wouldn't scare me as bad if dh and the other lo weren't in bed with us too. Good thing we have a king. Haha
Afm, im now thinking dd my doesnt have colic. Im thinking now its more the acid reflux. She has a dr appointment tmrw. My car gets fixed tmrw too thank goodness. Sharing dhs truck totaly stinks.

Hi ladies!
Cronins how are you doing today? Continuing to pray for you and your family.
Dandy how are you doing?
AFM, We are doing well. I had my sister in law take pics today and they are so cute.

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Lucky: I am hanging in there. As difficult as this is, I am so thankful she is no longer suffering. We just finalized her funeral last night. Her calling hours are Thursday 4-7 pm and the funeral will be Friday morning at 10:30 am. It’s so hard to say see you later. I was just listening to her voice on a voicemail message she left me. It was so nice to hear her voice once again.

Glad to hear that you and your boys are doing well. Post some pictures if you get the chance. Would love to see their handsome faces.

Dandy: How are you doing? How is Delaney’s reflux? Have they started her on anything to help alleviate it?

6 years ago

Cronins, may God be with you in this difficult time. I bet its so nice to be able to still hear her voice. I would give anything to hear my dad.
Lucky, cant wait to see some of those pics!
Afm, Delaney started her medicine today and it definitely seems to be helping. God has spared us today. A tornado touched down and literally went about a football field length behind our house and traveled several miles east destroying everything in its path, homes, barns, trees, cars, livestock. All while the two kids and I sat in our home unaware of anything. We have zero damage. I havnt heard of anyone being hurt. So thank God for that!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo