Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Good evening ladies,

Lucky: sometimes the first period after childbirth is the worst. I know mine are usually super heavy too. I remember with my youngest that I actually made a trip to the er because it was just like you described earlier. Hang in there it should lighten up soon.

Dandy: yay for a positive opk!!! Happy bding!!!

As for me, nothing new or exciting happening recently. Super excited about my in person interview on Monday morning at 10 am. So hoping that I will get the part time position. I am headed into day three of AF tomorrow. It’s getting lighter now and hasn’t been all that bad lol. Let’s hope it stays that way.

5 years ago

Lucky, poor thing. I didn't bleed heavy like that wow. Mine was just a little heavier than usual n about 8 days.
Yes and no we are trying lol. I would like another boy but Im scared! Both my kids have been a colicy mess. The second was/is worse than the first. What would the third be like? Lord help me! I guessing Im giving it to God. Delaney has a good night and Im like ok lets have another this isn't so bad. Then she has a bad night, n im like nooooo don't touch me. Ha. Dh wants another bad but were still working things out going good but things are still fresh and Im the one who is home all day with these kids.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls. Just checking in. How was everyones weekend? Today is dhs Birthday. He is at work but we had a bbq for him yesterday. We all had a good time. I think Ive lost track of my cycle day. I may need to cruse back on here to read where my day one was. Lol

Hello ladies,

Dandy: happy belated birthday to your husband! I absolutely love BBQ! How are you doing today and how is lo’s colic doing?

Lucky: how are you doing today? The boys must be getting so big! Is today your second day back to work? How is the transition going?

As for me, I am cd 7 today! Just waiting to ovulate lol! I didn’t use medication this cycle, but I might trigger with a positive opk? We’ll see though...

5 years ago

Just realized my last post didn't post. Boo! Cronins los colic is about the same. She will be 11 weeks tmrw so hoping to see light at the end of the tunnel soon. I am about 6dpo. I think I have a test left but probably wont test unless im late. Still back n forth if I want another right now. Her colic just makes me rethink more.
Dh n I had a date night the other night n it was so fun. We went out to eat and had a couple drinks. We acted like it was our first date and it was the first time we met. We had a blast.

Hello Ladies,

How are you two doing today?

Dandy: yeah for date night lol! That sounds like you had a great time! I know what you mean about lo’s colic! Definitely experienced that with my first one. It’s exhausting! Hopefully she settles down for you soon! She’s getting bigger and it should soon go away!

Lucky: how is work going? How are your boys doing?

As for me, I am just entering my fertile week. I am CD 10 and just waiting to ovulate. Been trying to bd every other day to cover my bases. Also just found out that my daughter who is 29 weeks pregnant has cholestasis that effects the liver. She will not be able to have a water birth after all. They are going to induce her between 35-37 weeks gestation. It’s a dangerous situation if not treated properly. Super nervous for her and her lo!

5 years ago

Hi ladies!
Whew it’s been a long week. Work hasn’t been to bad. I definitely miss the boys while gone but it’s kind of nice to have adult interaction lol. The boys are doing well. They had a 3 month weight check yesterday and carsyn weighs 9.4 and Cole 9.2 lbs. they are long little ones :-)
Cronins I’ll be praying for your daughter. How did your job interview go?
Dandy I’m glad you and dh are doing better. Sounds like you had a good time and that’s awesome! I definitely couldn’t handle another one quite yet, but by the end of the year I’m hoping to do another transfer. Have to save some money, if that’s possible. I got all the hospital billls, yikes!!!

5 years ago

Cronins sorry to hear about your daughter. Her and baby will be in my prayers. Have you started opk testing yet? Have you heard anything back about your interview?
Lucky, glad work is well and your handling being away from them ok. It can be very hard. I can only imagine your hospital bills! Yike. I haven't received anything yet but im hoping its all covered like its supposed to be.
Afm, currently trying to find some motivation to do laundry lol. Dd didn't sleep well at all last night. I think the poor thing just needs to have a bowel movement. I feel like doing a project around the house. Ive already rearranged the bedroom and livingroom, cleaned out and decluttered the closets, in the past few days. Its not satisfying my urge so far. Lol.

Dandy you have been one busy lady! I need some of your energy. I’ve been trying to clean out the boys drawers. Had to go to 3 month pjs but everything else is newborn. They are just so long.
Dandy how is little one doing?
Cronins how are you doing? Anything new?

5 years ago

Hey ladies,

The interview went really well. They are conducting the background checks and will get back to me early next week. My opks are darkening nicely. I just entered my fertile week. Hopefully I will ovulate soon. Nothing new on my end. Getting ready for a family BBQ tomorrow afternoon for Memorial Day. Should be nice and relaxing. Any plans for you ladies this weekend?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo