Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Dandy: bummer that the contractions didn’t get closer or continue. You’re almost there! Hang in there sweetie!

Lucky: how are you doing and how are your boys doing? Have you named them yet?

As for me, this morning I have been having lots of ovarian pains and pressure. Today is definitely ovulation day! No temperature rise yet but I suspect that it will definitely happen tomorrow morning. Hoping that this cycle brings a bfp.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies!
Cronins yay for O day. Catch that little eggie :-)
Dandy I’m glad I didn’t have many contractions. I felt some but nothing too bad. Hopefully your water will break and you have a nice quick delivery.
AFM, just tired from being in NICU all day. The boys are improving and I’m still hoping to bring them home by the end of next week. Their names are Carsyn Reece and Cole Leslie. I get discharged today. It’s going to be so hard going home without them tonight :-(

6 years ago

Awe Lucky those are cute names. Dh wanted to use the name cole for a middle name if we were having a boy. I cant imagine having to go home before my baby. Hugs honey. Prayers they will be home soon.
Cronins yay for O day. Cant wait to see those tests roll in
Afm, dh n lo both played hookie today. We are just spending some much needed time together. Dh works so much, those two really miss each other.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning girls. Cronins did you get your temp rise this morning?
Lucky, how was sleeping in your own bed? Bet its nice to be home. Im sure those two seeet babies will be right behind you.
Afm feeling good. Trying to switch modes and enjoy this last week n a half instead of stressing on it. I seear dh is nesting lol. All evening he was organizing all cabinets and closets cleaning things out. Never in all of our marriage has he ever done anything like that. Lol

Hi ladies! How is everyone today? My babies are doing so well, I might get to bring them home early next week :-) I can’t get my hopes up though. Today is the first time they got together. Here is a pic

user submitted image

6 years ago

Oh my goodness lucky they are absolutely beautiful!!!! You are indeed blessed!!! That’s awesome that you may bring them home early next week. Exciting times!!!

Dandy: yes relax and enjoy the last week of your pregnancy with your precious little girl. Your time is right around the corner.

As for me, I got my temperature rise this morning, but fertility friend takes three days to register the actual dpo I am. So I bd’d tonight just to be on the safe side lol. Now the waiting begins.

6 years ago

Cronins a little extra bding never hurt anyone. Lol. A few extra for good measure.
Lucky, they are perfect!! So stinking adorable. I cant say congratulations enough. They look amazing and ready to come home! I will continue to pray they will be home soon with you.
Nothing to report my way. Going to try to make some plans for this weekend so it goes by fast.

Hello beautiful ladies,
Dandy: glad to hear that you are doing well. Keeping busy will definitely help with passing the time. Delivery day is right around the corner for you.

Lucky: how are you and the boys doing? They are so adorable!

As for me, I am 2 dpo today and 3 days past hcg trigger. Been peeing like a race horse lol. I think that it’s due to the trigger. The trigger is also making me nauseous lol. I can’t wait to start really testing again. The trigger is lightning fast. I am assuming that it will be out of my system by 9 dpo like last month. I stocked up on Sure Predict pregnancy tests, Wondfo pregnancy tests, and frer tests. Now I just have to be patient and wait lol. Easier said than done.

6 years ago

Lol. Cronins. Waiting to test is the worst. Hopefully that line never completely disappears xx. Mine didn't. But that's what made it a guessing game and a little more confusing for a couple days. Lol
Afm pesky irritable uterus came back for a while. So I figured I would check my cervix again. Still not sure. Either I cant find it and everything in there is extremely extremely soft and squishy or Im about 3 cm dilated and Im sticking 2 fingers in freely and possibly feeling the water sack. Big difference haha. I am going to ask my ob tues if she will check me. Idk if she will or not.

Dandy: that’s great that you may be dilated! Not too much longer now. How are you feeling? Have you been getting anymore contractions?

Lucky: I had a dream that your boys came home with you. It’s funny how my subconscious try’s to work things out in dreams. How are the boys doing? How are you holding up? Your two boys will be home before you know it!

As for me, I am 6 days past hcg trigger and 4 dpo today. My hpts are still positive but fading. Hopefully I will get my bfp next week! Not real symptoms to report other than slightly tender breasts and frequent urination. Hopefully these symptoms persist lol! Have a wonderful day today ladies.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo