Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Oh dandy!!! I am glad that you are home now. I hope that your ob lets you continue taking the medication to stop the contractions. It would be good to keep lo in a little while longer. Hugs sweetie!!!
As for me, last day of meds and then I wait for ovulation.

6 years ago

Last day of meds already Cronins!?! Maybe this week has gone by quicker than I thought. Lol lucky I sure hope this doesn't happen to you!!!! Contractions are still the same. I have a few things that absolutely have to be done today but going to try to keep my feet up as much as possible and keep the water flowing. My appointment isnt untill 1:30 after I take lo to school. I will keep you two posted.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good luck sweetie!!! Definitely thinking about you and praying for you and your sweet baby....

6 years ago

Feeling much better. Nothing to report from dr. She doesn't want me back on procardia, she said its time to come off it and let my body do its thing, but thinks I have a long way to go since Im not dilating. She said I have an irritable uterus. So we are just going to have to wait it out. Hopefully I dont have to many more episodes like that. Phew!

Glad your appointment went well today. I can see her point of letting nature take its course. You’re heading into week 37 so that is pretty safe for lo if she decides to come early. Fingers crossed that you will get get more episodes like the one you just had!

6 years ago

Stupid autocorrect lol. Praying that you will not get another episode like this last one.

6 years ago

Cronins this cycle is moving right along for you. You will be testing very soon.
Dandy I’m glad things are a little better. Hopefully she stays in a little while longer.
AFM, nothing new, one more work day this week :-) my feet and legs are so puffy my shoes are tight lol.

6 years ago

Thank you for the prayers Cronins. I knew what you meant. Lol. Bout time to break out those opks. I still miss testing, that probably sounds silly. Lol.
Lucky, poor girl. Swelling is no fun. Thank goodness I dont have much. Yay to some time off to kick those puppies up and do some relaxing.
Afm, feeling good still. So taking advantage of it and trying to get caught up on some house work. But just a bit. Dont wanna over do it. Now just to pass some time.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Well both babies are weighing over 5 pounds. Baby B is still transverse so my c section will be scheduled for March 19th. Seems so far away. I had an NST today and baby B wasn’t moving as much as she likes so now I’m going to get another US with maternal fetal to make sure everything is ok. I feel him move quite a bit so hopefully he’s just sleepy. Baby A is the one I don’t feel as often but he’s so low and sometimes I can’t tell who I’m feeling lol. I am dilated to 1.5 and about 60% effaced, but she said I could be like that for 3 weeks.

6 years ago

Your right, Lucky baby was probably jst sleepy. Prayers your way that everything is fine. Wow your cervix is progressing right along. Mine is still like nope, not budging lol. Yay for setting a date though. Hopefully you make it that for for the boys' sake. Is that when you will be 37 weeks?
Afm just being paranoid since all the contractions the other day. I was giving the dog a bath last night. Jst afterwards, I was preparing for a shower myself and realized I was wet... real wet! Dh was trying to stay calm so I would stay calm. But nothing else happened. I think I just got splashed in a "private" spot. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo