Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls. Seen my primary dr today for my back. Ob wanted me to go to check for slipped disks as it may make a difference to the anesthesiologist for c section. But im good. Just some pulled muscles. Lol. I go to my weekly ob appointment tmrw and may or may not have a us to check things out since the fall. I wont know till I get there. Then a valentines party with lo at school. Going to be a long day. Lol. But at least this week is going fast. Yay

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy that’s good everything is fine. Falls are scary when carrying a little one. Is your belly super tight? I feel like mine can’t stretch anymore. I wish my US was this week so I can see if a c section needs to be scheduled. This last 3-4 weeks is going to drag.
Cronins how are you doing?

6 years ago

Yes omg LUcky my belly is so tight. IT looks rubbery and fake. Lol n I agree these next few weeks are going to drag by! Im having trouble typing on this site tonight. Its like its not keeping up. Its driving me nuts. Hopefully tmrw it will be better

The other day it kept deleting my typing so I finally gave up lol. I don’t see how these babies can grow anymore, there is no room. I’m so nervous about going into labor, I just don’t know what to expect.

6 years ago

Hopefully you dont go into labor at all Lucky. They may have your c section scheduled n done before that happens, that's usually the goal. Im hoping I do go into labor. Lol. I want the surprise element of " oh its time" but it probably not going to happen with me either. Like Im walking along and my water just breaks. SURPRISE. haha. I already have contractions like crazy so I think they only way I would know is if my water broke like that. Lol.
Just got done with ob appointment. No change in dilation, everything looks good. Back in a week.

Hello ladies,

Lol you two are definitely too funny! Pregnancy definitely has its challenges. I couldn’t imagine more than one growing inside of me lol. Although I think that that’s what I want. Better be careful what I pray for lol God may take me up on it.

Glad your appointments are going well. You’re both in the home stretch and I am really praying that you both have safe deliveries.

As for me, I am doing well too. Just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head so that I can move onto the next cycle lol. Looking forward to trying once again. Have a very Happy Valentine’s Day ladies!!!

6 years ago

Happy Valentines Day af still hasnt showed? Are you still testing

I broke down and tested this afternoon and it showed a shadow line, most likely an evaporation line. Almost positive af is on her way lol.

6 years ago

Happy Valentines Day ladies! I hope you both have a great day. My family and I just went out to eat, it was so nice. Now to go home and kick up these puffy feet lol.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Looks like my ob wants me to get that beta done today. I am going to go later this afternoon for the test, but I still think that it’s probably going to be negative. He just wants to make sure that it is. Af is officially two days late. I wonder if I ovulated later than usual this cycle even though I triggered? So confused!!! Well at least I will know for certain either way.

How are you two doing? Sounds like everyone had a nice Valentine’s Day.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo