Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 457 Replies | Last Page

When will you get your results Cronins? That would be confusing. Have you tested today at home? Keep us posted. Xx
Afm. Absolutely miserable today. My back hurts so bad! I cant put any weight at all on my right foot without shooting pain going all the way down to my foot. Grocery shopping was a nightmare Moving that leg at all sends pains shooting down. Getting ready to make dinner then a nice hot soak should help.

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins praying for positive results ????????
Dandy hopefully that pain goes away soon. I’m thinking about a nice hot soak as well.
AFM my appointment went well. Nothing new and no dilation yet. If baby b is still transverse on US next week then I’m going to schedule the c section. I’m really hoping she will take them at 37 weeks if their weight and everything looks good.

6 years ago

Lucky glad everything is looking good! Time is approaching for us both.
I was getting ready for that bath when I noticed a little blood. It may be from getting checked yesterday but it appeared ( sorry tmi) more mucusy than watery so I wander if Im starting to lose my mucus plug??? It wasnt very much maybe dime sized so I guess only time will tell. I will be 36 weeks sat so it's possible. It kind of got me excited lol. Guess Ill go take that bath now. Haha

Yay dandy. I bet it is part of the plug. My doc said a little spotting is normal. I’m still really nervous about the surprise your in labor factor, but will be excited when it happens. I’m just not sure when I go to the hospital and all that stuff.
Cronins any results?

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I ended up going this morning for the beta hcg testing. I won’t get the results until Monday. I don’t think that it’s going to be positive, but who knows I could get a miracle lol. Af still hasn’t arrived. I am 17 dpo today. It’s definitely frustrating to wait. Perhaps I did ovulate later than usual. I hate having no answers.

Dandy: sounds like you are starting to lose your mucus plug. Yay, there’s an exciting development!!! I so can’t wait to see your lo!!!

Lucky: yay for hopefully getting to schedule your c-section really soon!!!! I’ve been thinking and praying so much for both of you ladies, that I have been dreaming about you two lol. I dreamt that you both went into labor and had your babies!!!! This is beyond exciting!!!!

6 years ago

Cronins thats so crazy af still hasnt showed up. How do your home hpts look? You triggered so thats so strange that you are late like that. Praying for a positive my friend.
Lucky, Im not exactly sure when I should go to the hospital either. I think I will just be In Contact with my dr if contractions regulate. I see lots of phone calls in my future haha. Unless water breaks of course, then I will just go. With my c section being so close to my due date, anything is possible. I go off my precardia on Sunday. Dreading that. It really helps

Cronins sounds promising since AFhas yet to arrive. Praying hard for that BFP.
Dandy hopefully your body cooperates and the contractions stay under control. My doc told me yesterday if I would go into labor at this point they won’t try to stop it. She said babies born after 34 weeks tend to do pretty well. I’m hoping to make it to 36-37 weeks though so we will see.

6 years ago

Hey ladies, thank you so much for your prayers and support. AF just arrived a few minutes ago. So I am finally onto the next cycle. I plan on doing a clomid 100 mg cycle and tamoxifen 20 mg cycle and triggering with a 5,000 iu hcg trigger. Hoping that this next cycle is when I get my bfp!

6 years ago

Ah boo. Im so Cronins. Late af really messes with your feelings. Still strange you were late after triggering. Maybe 5,000 iu wasnt quite enough??

Hey ladies,
How are you two doing today?

Dandy: have you lost anymore of your mucus plug?

Lucky: how are you and your boys doing?

As for me, day 2 of medication completed. So far no side effects. Dandy, not sure if it’s the triggers fault that I was late or whether it was the clomid/tamoxifen doing it. In the last few cycles I’ve been between 2-3 days late. Not sure if there is a specific reason for it, but at least I know that I am ovulating. Now if my one Fallopian tube will catch the egg, that would be great lol. I think that the reason why it’s taking so long is because I only have one Fallopian tube intact and my age of 43 doesn’t help either. Well needless to say I’m still planning on ttc for the long term. At least I will get my baby fixings when my daughter Natasha gives birth in August lol. So can’t wait to meet the newest lo! The gender reveal party is now all set. The only things left to do is wait for the 25th, decorate, and pick up the food. Now it’s time to relax!!! Have a great weekend ladies!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo