Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Sounds like you are feeling pretty good lucky. Dont over do it. Allow yourself to heal. Poor boys. ; ). Dh seen my son jst after he was circumcised and almost cried. Lol. He thought something was done wrong. It heals fast. Glad we dont have to do it again bc I dnt think dh would let me get it done. Haha
Afm, contractions were 10 min apart when I started timing, then went to 8 but have went back up to 12. Sooo Looks like Im in the clear for this evening. Going to get myself a snack and call it a night n try n get some sleep.
Cant wait to see a test in the morning Cronins!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Here is my first signal fmu. I also managed to rummage around and found a frer test. I literally just dipped it just now as I am writing. I think that I can see a shadow of a line already. I am 8-9 dpo and 10 days past hcg trigger. I think that I might be pregnant, but I am not 100% sure! My first signal has a faint line as well. I will definitely post my frer in a few minutes. Thoughts???

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my frer with fmu. Digging out from last nights snow storm. Hopefully, I will be able to get more later today! Will get me beta hcg testing tomorrow morning though, because I want to see if it gets darker first.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

14 dpo for me today. I've been POAS crazy and have been testing since 10 dpo - all BFNs. I didn't test this morning so I can save a few of my hpt strips for this weekend. My AF is due tomorrow and it's been no real sign of it. This morning, I had the same full/pressure feeling I've had the past 2-3 days and felt discharge. I thought it was AF and checked when I got to work and...nothing! Starting today, I am having this strange pinch/stitch feeling on my left side just under my rib cage. All of this including nausea since 8dpo. I will update whenever I test again!

6 years ago

Still there!! Yay. The suspence is killing me. Lol. Hope you can get more tests today. Your lines are usually gone at 10pt. Im still over here cheering you on.
On a funny note. My pregnant basset hound keeps running off with the kittens, taking them to her whelping area. Lol. Scared me the first time I seen her with one in her mouth. It wasnt crying though. She was cleaning them up : ). I guess she is ready for her pups. Haha. I had to move them so she will leave them alone.

Crwain: welcome aboard! Sounds like promising symptoms! This thread has been going for a couple of years. One of the ladies just gave birth to twin boys and another is about to give birth to a baby girl! Then there’s me, still trying for my bfp! This is a great forum to converse!

Dandy: I know, right! The suspense is killing me too. I can’t wait to see the next tests lol. Goodness I hope that they begin to darken and don’t peter out! I desperately want this bfp!!!

6 years ago

Welcome crwain. Praying both you and Cronins get that BFP.
Cronins I still see that line. Are there any other symptoms you are having? This would be great, you would still have that 2018 baby :-)
Dandy that’s so cute that the dog is mothering the kittens. Would be cute to see. How are the contractions?
AFM, boys had a much better night. I found swaddling them really helps. They were swaddled when they were in the nicu so think that’s their comfort.

6 years ago

Hello Crwain. Definitely keep us posted on your next tests. Welcome to our discussion.
Ah Lucky those two are gonna be snuggle bugs : ). They are so used to being cooped up tight next to each other. They like that comfort of swaddling.
Cronins when do you plan on testing again?
Afm. Contractions still come n go. Pesky irritable uterus! They get close and into a rythm then back off. Just enough to keep me on my toes and keep me uncomfortable lol.

Hello ladies,

Lucky: awe that is awesome that they love swaddling. They are too precious for words!

Dandy: those darn contractions! It would be awesome to have your water break spontaneously that way you’d know for sure!

As for me, I plan on testing later this afternoon or early evening. I haven’t gotten any real symptoms but I have been cramping off and on today. Hopefully that’s a good sign and not AF impending arrival. I’ll keep you posted!

6 years ago

Cronins lol. that would be nice for my water to just break. Regardless she will be here in the madder of jst days. Glad time is going up an hour this weekend. One hour closer. Haha
Have you tested again yet? Im anxious to seeeeee!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo