Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Lucky she has a congenital form of SVT called junctional ectopic tachycardia. She’s having an ablation done to help correct it. Her medication failed and things continue to get worse. Hoping that she doesn’t need to have a pacemaker implanted. We’ll cross that bridge Monday if need be. In the meantime, we’ll just try not to worry about it.

5 years ago

I will be praying for her and your family. ????????????????

5 years ago

Thank you lucky! She did really well for having a 4 hour procedure. They were unable to stimulate and isolate the arrhythmia this time around due possibly to the general anesthesia. They did an empirical ablation where they ablate the heart tissues in suspected spots where the arrhythmia usually happens. Now we just have to wait and see if it’s successful. I don’t think that it was because she is still having moderate symptoms. She is going to have the zio patch put on in a month to see how her heart is beating. If it’s still irregular she’ll be put on more medication. If for some reason the medication fails, she’ll have to have the procedure done again but this time under conscious sedation. On the fertility front, I am CD 2. Plan on doing a natural cycle this time around with a possible hug trigger.

How are you ladies doing? How are your lo’s? They must be getting so big!

5 years ago

Cronins I’m glad everything went well. Praying it does work and she doesn’t have to have it again. That has to be stressful for you. Are your kids back to school yet? They started here last week and this week.
My boys are doing great! They are definitely getting big. We are going to get 6 month pics next week, I can’t wait :-)
Dandy I hope your doing well!

5 years ago

Lucky school starts September 4th for my kids. They are already moaning and groaning lol! Glad to hear that your boys are doing well and getting big. Post some pictures if you can. I’d love to see their handsome faces!

Dandy: how are things with you? Are you okay? It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. Prayers that all is well and that things are just crazy busy for you.

5 years ago

Well good morning ladies,

How are you doing today? Anything new to report?

As for me, CD 6 is on the books. Doing a natural cycle this time around. I do plan to trigger this cycle though. Wish me luck! My recovery from surgery is slow. I ended up in the ER yesterday afternoon due to left sided stomach pain. They did a CT scan and it looks like part of my small intestines is swollen and enlarged from surgery. My intestines is also moving food and waste very slowly and it’s causing lots of pain, especially after eating. Hopefully it heals with the medication that they gave me. Phew, what a pain in the butt!

5 years ago

Hello ladies,
How are you doing today? How are your lo’s doing?

Dandy: has dh found a job yet? Been praying for you and your family.

Lucky: how is work going? Anything new with your boys?

As for me today or tomorrow is ovulation day and I am about to use my hcg trigger because I got a positive opk and it was blazing positive. Can’t wait to see what this cycle brings. I am not going to test early this time. At least that’s my plan lol! Off to work in a few hours time. Right now I am just enjoying the beautiful weather we are having here in New Hampshire! Have a great day ladies!

5 years ago

Cronins all is well here. Just been cleaning and trying to organize all while taking care of these little boys. They are awesome! They will be 6 months Friday :-) they are talking/yelling up a storm. They love their voices lol.
How is your crew doing? How is work? I’ll be praying this cycle is your lucky one :-)

Dandy how are you and your family? Haven’t heard from you in a while, hope all is going well.

5 years ago

Lucky: we’re doing really well! My kids are getting really big! Getting ready for the new school year on September 4th. Went clothes shopping and now we just need to go school supply shopping! My 10 year old is now back on beta blockers and will have another ZioPatch done next Friday where they put a heart monitor on her for 1-2 weeks. When we get the results back we’ll decide whether or not to do another heart ablation. More than likely we will have to do another one. We just need to see what her arrhythmia is doing. Glad to hear that you and your boys are doing well. I went on a cleaning spree too lol! Great minds think alike!
As far as work, it’s going really well. Been super busy in a good way.

5 years ago

Hello ladies. First I apologize for my absence! Oh how I missed you guys. Life has been so crazy its unbelievable! Since dh lost his job a couple months back my life has I know it has spun out of control. The kids are good and im trying the best I can to keep them on a routine and life steady for them. Dh has become depressed since not working and we have been fighting almost non stop. No matter what I do to promise myself to bite my tongue and work on things with in me, nothing helps. We just finger point and blame each other. Ive been doing a lot of self searching and have realized dont like who I have become. I miss me. I love my kids and life but thats all I do. I have no interaction with ppl and have been out of society for about 4 years. So I am going to focus on me. I think im going to take some classes at a near by collage for some mental stimulation. But classes dont start untill next spring. Not finding many more options in this area for anything else. Any suggestions you guys may have for me would be greatly appreciated

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo