Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Update: I tested yesterday after work, around 6:30 pm, and got a super faint line I tested again middle of the night around 2 a.m. this morning and it was a titch darker, but still faint. I have been having sharp/shooting pain off and on, some mild cramping and noticed some very light pink spotting. I dont know if this is from implantation or not, but I am a little worried. I had a mc on Feb 5th that started with pink spotting around 6 weeks. Really hoping this one sticks and all is well. I'm going to test tomorrow to see if the line gets darker.

6 years ago

Oh crwain. So sorry to hear about your previous loss. Congratulations on that bfp! Sticky vibes to you. Really try not to stress ( easier said than done, I know) but it will only make it worse. Keep testing your progression keep us posted. Are you going to call your dr for a beta test?
Cronins what did your test look like this morning?
Lucky, how are those sweet boys?
Afm, this momma is exhausted. I didn't sleep well at all. Mainly jst pregnancy stuff. Contractions, having to pee, not being comfortable and a splitting headache. I have a few errands to run later. But I have time to try n relax for a bit and nurse this headache. Getting ready for my cure all.... nice warm bath : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- Thank you! It was definitely hard to go through, but me and hubby decided to look forward and be positive and watchful.

I will call Monday morning. My last OB/MW office I did not like because they did not have access to a ultasound machine in their office. I had to go between two locations when a u/s was needed. My sister suggested her OB office, but I'm contemplating the distance from my job. I will decide by Monday who to go to. In the meantime, I will test over the weekend, monitor it, and rest my mind and body. The strange thing about it, comparing this pregnancy to the last, I'm having more nausea (not sure if that means anything) at this stage and earlier.

I love reading how everyone is progressing and what you're experiencing!

6 years ago

Crwain: Congratulations on the bfp!!!! So excited for you and your husband!!!

Dandy: pregnancy is certainly not for the faint of heart lol!!! You’re doing really well with it given that you have an irritable uterus. Prayers for a peaceful delivery!!!

Lucky: how are you doing and how are your beautiful boys doing?

As for me, still nothing conclusive yet. Going to get my beta testing done this weekend. I am trying not to stress too much about testing and seeing the hpts remaining about the same color. Not sure what is going on. I am 8-9 dpo and 11 days past hcg trigger. Not to much to report in symptoms except tender breasts lol. If it’s not meant to be then I am okay with that. I have date night with dh tomorrow night!! Looking forward to spending some quality time with him. Have a wonderful day ladies!!!

6 years ago

Cronins. I to have a date night with dh tmrw night. Lol. My mil is taking lo for his first sleep over. ( hes 3 n a half n never spent a night away) lol. No body has ever asked b4. So dh n I are taking advantage of the evening. Thats so strange about your lines staying the same. Some hcg levels only double every three days. So maybe thats it. I dont see the trigger lingering like that. But you definitely have the right attitude about it all.

Hey ladies,

How are you all doing?

Crwain: are your hpts continuing to darken?

Lucky: how are you and the boys doing? You must be super busy, but loving every minute of it!

Dandy: what day is your c section again? Fingers crossed that you will have a very smooth recovery!

As for me, those lines must have been the trigger. It’s barely noticeable on my frer this morning! I don’t think that I will get my bfp or the beta this weekend. I don’t want to waste a blood test if it’s just going to be negative. Here’s the picture of the frer.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Awe Cronins thats stinks. So sorry. I can still barely see the line but it's definitely lightening up.
Delaney Jo was born at 4:16 this morning!!! Water broke at 1 am. I actually thought I peed myself haha. Washed up changed clothes n went back to bed. Then it happened again along with the worst pain I have ever felt. They came strong and hard at 2 min apart. I was dilated to a 7 an hour later at hospital. Lol.

Here she is. 6 lbs even. 20 inches

user submitted image

Awe dandy, she’s absolutely beautiful sweetie!!!! Congratulations on her safe arrival! Did they have to do a c section or did you have a vaginal birth? I am over the moon excited for you!!!! Now time to relax and recover!!!!

6 years ago

Awe dandy so perfect. I’m glad everything went well. Now to relax and enjoy that baby girl :-)
Cronins I can still see a faint line. Praying that BFP still shows up.
AFM, the boys and I are doing well. Feeding every 3 hours is catching up, but I wouldn’t change it for anything. I love these little guys. I just try and nap while they do.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo