Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

I am over the moon excited that my newest granddaughter Jada Marie will be here sometime today or tomorrow. My daughter is currently being induced at 37 weeks due to cholestasis. So looking forward to meeting her and holding her. I am CD 6 and decided not to use clomid this cycle. I am having surgery on July 25th for a hernia repair due to regurgitation issues.

How are you doing ladies? How are the lo’s doing?

5 years ago

Cronins that’s awesome, congrats on the new little one :-) how is everything else going?
Dandy how are you doing?
AFM, we are all doing well. The boys are doing well. They definitely keep me busy lol.

5 years ago

Awe Cronins share a pic when you can. Congratulations!
Lucky, glad all is well. Hows work?
Afm, ive been back forth to dr the passed few days. I was bit by a tic and have two open skin ulcers. They were worried about lyme at first but now not so much. My leg was so swollen and have two big nasty sores. This morning i can walk with much less pain. Los party went great and dh should be back to work at a different place in a couple weeks.
I have lost track of this cycle but im usually close to my sil so i think I should have been due a couple days ago. I tested yesterday dh swears he sees a faint line but im not so sure. I think the infection in my body is making me late. Cervix feels open so i should start soon.

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies!!!!
Jada Marie was born today weighing 6 lbs 13 oz. she’s cute as a button lol!!!

Dandy: sorry that you’ve had a rough few days. Ticks are awful!!! Glad lo’s party went well and dh will be back to work soon.

Lucky: yes I can so relate to being super busy lol! Enjoy those sweet boys!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies!
Cronins she’s beautiful. Enjoy her! I’ve got to make this post quick bc this is the third time and it keeps closing on me. Anyway dandy how are you and lo?
We are good. Boys are 5 months today!

5 years ago

Thank you lucky!!! Sorry I have been mia, but I had hernia repair surgery Wednesday and spent the day and night in the hospital. Went home on Thursday and had a relapse and just got out of the hospital today. Finally on the mend!!! How are you beautiful ladies doing? How are your lo’s doing?

As for me, I am 4 dpo and managed to bd three or four times during my fertile week so I am hoping for good news this cycle lol! Been taking foster parenting classes and they are going really well. Enjoying baby Jada so much! Such a sweet baby girl!!!

Any plans for tonight ladies? Miss chatting with you two!!!

5 years ago

Hello ladies,

How are you both doing? How are your lo’s doing?

As for me, it’s been crazy busy. Had surgery and now my 10 year old daughter is having heart surgery on Monday morning at 10 am. It’s about a 4-5 hour surgery and we’re all really nervous about it. However, she’s in excellent hands at Boston Children’s Hospital. If you have a chance can you please say a prayer for her? As for me, I am 9 dpo and I had some light pink spotting and feeling very crampy today. Hoping that it’s implantation bleeding and cramping and not the witch arriving 6 days early! Fingers crossed for good news. Take care ladies!

5 years ago

Hi ladies!
How are you doing? Cronins I’m saying prayers for your daughter, that’s scary! How’s that grand baby?
Dandy how are you doing?
AFM, we are doing well. Boys continue to get big, carsyn was 12.6 lbs at the doc the other day. Cole I think is probably close to 12 lbs. I’m so busy I almost forgot about this site. These babies keep me moving.

5 years ago

Awe lucky!!! I am so glad that you are doing well and that the boys are getting so big! That’s awesome! Our new granddaughter Jada Marie is doing wonderful! I’ve attached a picture of her and I snuggling. Definitely getting my baby fix lol. I think that I may have a uti from when they placed a catheter during my surgery. Been having burning, urgency, and frequency all day. My bleeding seems to be picking up so I think that AF may be 6 days early lol. Well we’ll see how tomorrow looks. I’ll keep you ladies posted.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Awe so swee, beautiful pic. Love the baby snuggles :-) I’m glad surgery went well, now to recover. What kind of heart surgery is your daughter having?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo