Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hiiiii!

A quick check in! I will try to write more tomorrow. I am CD 10 and negative opks the last 3 days. Last month I O'd CD 11 and Im pretty sure I wont be this month. Dang inconsistency. We did BD the last 2 days but might take a break tonight. Hope you all had a lovely day!

11 years ago

Thanks Ljtsmama

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

today I am 20 dpo, yes 20 dpo/iui and still nothing..
No AF, just BFNs...

very very confused and

Hope you're having a better day..

11 years ago

hey everyone!
im 11dpo today. (tmi) got weird cm yesterday which was like ewcm but was also tinged brown so started my opks yesterday instead of today! i have no idea if im strill spotting which would be weird at 10dpo! or im going to ovulate early which would also be weird for me! anyway using new opks and not even a faint test line is coming up which i also find weird because usually i will get a control line and a faint test line when its negative so dont know what to think. i think i will test simultaneously with my old brand opks and the new ones so i can see whats going on. my temps are still low so i suppose thats good but as i said before not quite sure if my thermometer is working right so i think its safe to say im getting a bit stressed about it all! i just hope that i O on our weekend away so at least ill be a bit more relaxed then. and then its one week of normality before going back into crazy land again on the countdown to testing!!!!!

Angelica: so sorry that you havent got an answer one way or another yet! Can the doctors do a beta test? im praying for you that either way your waiting will end soon xxxxx

Armywife: maybe your cycle is just getting back to normal now? hopefully all that extra bd will pay off this month lol xxx

camasia: dont worry 7dpo is right about normal time for testing around here xxxx

kcordell: i had a look at your chart. glad your temp is normal again. from looking at last months chart do you think you may have o'd a bit later than you think?

slewakoa: how are you getting on with your opks? any positives yet? im the same with my ewcm starting early although with it being brownish (tmi sorry) im not sure what to think

gl and baby dust to all

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies! Nothing new and exciting to really report here... just drinking my coffee before heading to class. Been very wet yesterday and today and EWCM... more wet though like it is leading up to O... today is CD 13 I believe... (trying not to count/think about it but I know that will only last until O and then the TWW starts and I will be OCD again!) Anyway.... BD'd monday night and this morning... hubby says (sorry tmi) cervix feels open... took OPK yesterday afternoon and it was negative (which I expected, I usually get positive OPK on CD14) but will take another today and see how I fair out... since cervix feels open I may be O'ing a day or so early...

@ANGELICA-- I am sorry, I can only imagine how stressful that is. Maybe a blood test? How long are your cycles usually??

@MAYBEBABY-I took an OPK yesterday afternoon but it was neg (as expected) will take another this afternoon and see what happens. Bd'd this morning and hubby said cervix feels open (which usually doesn't happen until day before/day of O for me) and very very wet (sorry tmi) ... as for you that is strange about the brownish tinge but I wouldn't think that would be a big deal . What day do you usually get a positive OPK on? For me it's usually CD14... but maybe I will O a day or so early (doubtful) but we shall see!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm not really sure when I o'd last month. I think it was CD12 because of my CM and CP with a tad of crampiness. However that cycle was following an early miscarriage so I was all over the place. Temp is 97.7 today so I think that high temp was just from odd variables.

Good luck ladies with getting your O!! Happy !! Pretty soon we will all be in that crazy 2WW!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 3dpo and I did a cm check and it's thick like lotion.

User Image

11 years ago

Wow, It's starting to get exciting again!! Some of you ladies are starting to enter into the TWW. I'm still about a week away from Oing, but at least the DH is fully on board now. He told me he is going to try to get me pregnant for my Christmas present...wahoo!!! Lots of and BFP thoughts. I hope we get our for Christmas. That would be absolutely AWESOME!! Put my DS in a shirt that says I'm going to be a Big Brother. Soo cute, and awesome way to break the news to the family! (I haven't even entered the TWW yet and I'm already starting to obsess. Ahhhh, help me!!! lol )

User Image

11 years ago

Yayyyyyyy to us lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Wow its already nearing the end of the week! I am excited to watch everyone's TWW which is coming up fast! I think most of us must be getting closer to O time .

Maybebaby... CD11! How was your OPK today? Any faint lines yet at least? Hopefully your thermometer is still fairly accurate... just keep up with the OPKs so you dont miss O ! The EWCM throws me off, because I get it but it seems like its all over the place around O time... not always day of!

Camasia... Welcome to the group! You're already in your tww, Going crazy yet?! We are all not far behind you!

Angelica.... Hi! OMG how frustrating to be 20 dpo and not know what in the heck is going on!! Can you go to the doc and have them do HCG labs?

Slewakoa... How are your O symptoms today... and what about your OPK? You've gotta be getting so close to O! Get your on girl!

kcordell... How are you today? What cd are you? Feeling any signs of O?!?

LJTsmomma..., hope you get your Christmas wish!! Thats what my DH and I are hoping for too (as the rest of us are too!). What an awesome surprise that would be. Start now, so you dont miss O!

AFM... CD 11 and not even a hint of a line on the OPKs so far! My temp is still low and my CM is not a good indicator so far, as my DH and I have BD'd a few times since Sunday and that messes with my CM (makes me think I have EWCM!) I had a few twinges on my right side today but I dont think that was anything to get excited about. Just frustrated because I O'd early (CD 11) last month and Im CD 11 today and not even a hint of O coming anytime soon! Grrrrr. We'll just keep up the . Just in case

Have a lovely evening!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo