Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 589 Replies | Last Page

@MILLERMRS- that looks positive to me!!!! YAYYYY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

@MRST114- thanks!! yeah, please do stick around! this forum was huge and has become so small since that haha

User Image

11 years ago

Okay... cause i am so anxious and scared that i havent even told hubby...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs2008

good luck to all those getting ready to test or start bedding

afm- the bleeding has stopped. i think i will test tomorrow. thank you all for your support

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Congrats Millermrs2008,,,,,,,sending lots of you way!

User Image

11 years ago

congrats millersmrs!!!!

I just started a January 2013 testers forum...feel free to join...please

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=18516

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Ladies !!!! I know their will br more BFP!!!! soon and I can't wait to see those!!!!!! I won't get too excited until after I pass my AF due date. That's on the 19th!! I know that the Most High will make a way for me to relax and not too read too much in it!!!!! So i will be testing again on Wednesday!!!! BABYDUST to ALLL!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

MillerMrs- Congrats! congratulations]

User Image

11 years ago

thanks

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I am sure that I speak for all hear when I say that I am absolutely devastated for the families in CT today. What a horrifying nightmare to go through, and even the children that survived along with parents and rescue workers, cops, etc etc will be traumatized for life because of it. Prayers go out to all of them. So incredibly sad. thought I should write it hear b/c like my husband said today "even though we are not parents yet, you don't have to be one to feel pain for those people"

User Image

11 years ago

This evening around 6pm, I took a FRER test and got a BFP!! Here is the link to my test http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=79399

I am sooo happy and nervous at the same time! This will be our first pregnancy. It was our 4th time trying. I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo