Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 589 Replies | Last Page

I have previously had my thyroid checked and it's fine, and my periods have been completely regular up until my mc.
I used opks last cycle and it was positive cd 20. But I never got any of my normal 2ww symptoms, so I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate at all.

Anyway this cycle I'll be charting and using digital opks. I like them because the smiley face doesn't leave anything open to interpretation. I take pregnacare although nearly run out and thinking of just taking plain Folic acid.

Maybebaby - are you using digital opk?
What was wrong with your baby's cord? I can't imagine what a 20 week mc would be like but I think you're right that knowing the cause can give you closure.

Armywife - are you charting/opk?

11 years ago

I didnt temp this past cycle... which makes me wonder if I ovulated earlier than thought because I never got a definitively positive opk this cycle, and I didnt start using my opks until CD 11 (bc I had been O'ing around cd17 in previous cycles) and It was a light line but never got darker only lighter. And that makes sense because my LP is 14 days and since this cycle was only 25 days, that means I probably ovulated on cd 11... I missed my surge totally! Gahhh we didnt even BD til CD 11. I could smack myself lol.

I didnt temp today but will tomorrow! And this cycle will start opks this weekend at about CD 7. Im also going to get my thyroid checked just to rule that out!

Maybebaby, Im glad you got a reason for your stillbirth. Thats soooo sad though! My neighbor had a stillbirth at 8 months pregnant last Thanksgiving due to the umbilical cord. So sorry for your loss :(

Mrs Rev, hope this is your month and that your cycle will be back to normal... is it still pretty light, or is it getting heavier at all?

11 years ago

Mrs rev. I don't use the digital because with the standard ones I can tell when my surge is nearly there. I found a lot of the time I tend to surge at night and my surge will only last twelve hours so if I get a nearly surge on cd14am I know I can test every couple of hours to pinpoint when my surge begins so I don't miss it. We are trying for another boy so trying to keep bd to as near to ovulation as possible.Where as the digis only give you a positive or negative ( although the lines look the sAme as the standard ones but the instructions tell you to ignore the lines so can't trust them. Also boots pharmacy do a 20 pack of the standard ones so it works out cheaper.
My baby had a 'hyper coiled cord' apparently there has to be so many twists in the cord per centimetre for the blood to flow through from the placenta. Too many twists and the blood flow is restricted and the baby dies. Not enough twists and the cord itself collapses which cuts off the blood supply and the baby dies. My baby's cord had too many twists. It's something that is planned in the cord from the moment of conception and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It doesn't mean it will ever happen to me again its just one of those freak things. It was the most painful experience of my life being told that my baby was dead and then having to deliver him. He was so beautiful and perfect. I've been so hoping that I could get pregnant again soon because I feel so empty now. And I just want another baby to love. So here's hoping that this will be my last month in the tww and all of yours also . we could then make a new forum. Calling all August due dates! Xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Armywife: Well at least now your temping this month you won't miss it this time. It's good that your checking out your thyroid to be on the safe side. Is there a history of it in your family? Usually if you have it someone else in your family will have it also xxxx

User Image

Maybebaby - I too feel the only cure for my grief would be a pregnancy. I have wanted it for so long.

Armywife- af prob near normal now. Also my boobs have gone back to beginning of cycle size - which I'm assuming is good, as they stayed really big since my mc.

What day are you guys going to start opk testing?

And have you read the sperm meets egg plan? I'm planning on doing that this time

11 years ago

mrs rev: im going to do opks from cd 13 though i know that my surge will probably happen between cd 14pm and cd 15 am i just want to be safe. whats the sperm meets egg plan? very interested to know xxx

User Image

Hi, I'm on CD8 of my third month TTC. I have three boys from my first marriage, so hopefully it will be my 4th pregnancy. My husband has been very patient with listening to all my crazy pregnancy babble, but it would be nice to talk to some women going through the same thing!

11 years ago

Hello!

Matrixx... welcome to the group! You're a few days ahead of the rest of us. But this is a awesome group of ladies!

Maybebaby... I can understand that empty feeling. I had never heard of a coiled cord with too many/little twists. Its so scary and unfair that things like that can happen. Its totally out of your control. I hope this is your last month as well!

Mrs. Rev... so glad that your cycle is regulating itself some! Its annoying not knowing what in the heck your body is doing. I'm hoping you get your bfp soon!

Afm... my AF is awful! Soooo heavy un crampy today :(. Made my doc appt for Monday the 12th. No history of thyroid issues in my fam. But my fam also doesn't ever go to a doc unless they feel like they're dying. So if my fam has thyroid issues they prob don't know it! Starting opks cd8 this month!

11 years ago

Hi all, I am joining this forum thanks to MAYBEBABY---we are on another forum together... here's a little about me...

I am on CD4 of this month. Started TTC in September when I went off of BC... got prego 2 weeks later, sadly ending in a miscarriage after just over 4 weeks. TTC next cycle, and sadly got AF on Friday so now on to cycle 3... and like I said today is CD 4... always nice ot meet new ladies! Hope we all get BFP'S together this month!

User Image

11 years ago

Slewakoa: hey so glad to see you on this forum! I just read your post on our other forum and lol I agree with you bout husbands not seeing these posts. If my husband ever saw what ive been thinking hed have me locked up! Men don't have the crazy ttc gene! So there is no way they would understand some of the crazy obsessive things we do during the tww and beforehand! I'm so grateful that I found all of you that do understand and that we can all go through this together! We will share our baby with our husband but we are sharing our soul with each other and that is very special!
How are cramps and af today? Is it getting any better?

Matrix: welcome to the group! How exciting you don't have many days left and then you'll be in the tww! What is your plans for ttc this month? Are you using opks? Or charting?
I have a 28 day cycle with Od on cd 15 usually but I chart and will be using opks to be sure!

Army wife: thanks. I had never heard about a hyper coiled umbilical cord either until they told me about it. But I had to wait 8 weeks for the post mortem results to find that out. So for eight weeks I had no idea why and, in my head, he had died from everything. Blaming myself for taking those painkillers or lifting the kids etc etc.,so I was so relieved to find out what had happened.
Anyway I'm on cd 3 today and cramps we still pretty bad. Have yours eased up much?

Going to the docs today who us doing bloods just to check that all my levels are back to normal so will talk to y'all later xxxxx

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo