Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 589 Replies | Last Page

I'm soo frustrated...temp went down again this morning. I have no idea whats going on with my temps. Grrr! But they seem to go down after a BD session, so maybe that's why. Does that make any sense?

I think I'm going to be certifiable by the end of my TTC journey!

User Image

11 years ago

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Okay so this morning I woke up and decided to try and new church. As I was getting ready and putting on my make up I was just holding back tears!!! I NEVER cry!! I wasn't upset I was just weepy over EVERYTHING!! Next thing I knew I was yelling at poor DH because he was laying in bed playing on his iphone instead of helping get DS ready for church. Hmmm. Only get upset like that around AF. Also had a dip in BBT. went from 98.81 to 98.24. still above cover line and am at 7dpo. So FX tomorrow it goes back up!!!!! Exhausted right now. about to nap or watch a movie while DS takes a nap!!

Maybebaby I watched the movie "Maybe Baby" last night!! LOVED it!! lol. I hope that was implantation pains!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia...sorry the witch showed up. That stinks! Keep your head up...still can have the BFP in time for Christmas! Good Luck and happy BDing this month!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia: I am so sorry. I keep hoping someone around here will get a positive to give us all some hope.

Maybe: That's weird. I couldn't sleep last night either. I was up every 2 hours and I tossed and turned all night. My BBT temp is still elevated, but, I am not sure how accurate last night's was since I never slept more than 2 hours at a time. Not sure if I like the tests either. I am worried about being able to even see a line. I definitely think I am going to get some sort of back up test just in case.

Slewakoa: We have our trees up too. I don't know if these are early test or not. No sensitivity written on the packages. I did take one this morning and it was negative. But, I really don't expect them to work until 10DPO minimum. I just test to get used to these and to see if they have an evap line and to see if I like them.

MrsRev: Not often a man does the full monty on a statue. Flooding we get LOL

Good luck ladies and hopefully we will see some results soon. The not knowing is worse than a BFN for me. Hate the what ifs...

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies............ 11dpo today, tested with fmu and got a BFN :(

no hint of a line or anything... AF is due on wednesday. I'm not going to test again unless it doesn't show... have to admit, I'm pretty bummed over this bfn. Really thought I was going to see something

How is everyone else doing today?

11 years ago

Evening Ladies! Nothing exciting to report here... same ole stuff... kind of ready for tomorrow morning to come so I can test again.. such a poas addict I hate it!!! The one good thing is (and hubby noticed for sure) that boobs are definitely filled up so I am hoping this is a good sign but guess we'll know for sure in the next few days (btw, I think AF is due Friday)

@MAYBE- those things sound very promising and I sure hope you're right!!!! Are you marking down symptoms and such this cycle?

@CAMASIA-I am sorry about AF, I hope that you will be sticking with us and maybe get a christmas BFP?!

@WADJET-I feel your pain girl I wish I wasn't such a gluten for punishment and would just wait until missed AF but I can't stand it!

@3LILBROWNBOYS-good i am glad i am not the only one w/ xmas tree up so far haha!

User Image

11 years ago

Slewokoa: We actually have 3 trees up. My oldest wanted 10. Talked him down to 3 LOL. One in the living room, one in the family room and one in the boys' room. They also have christmas lights hanging in their room. DH will string lights outside this week. At least it is warm outside and he won't be freezing to death putting them up this year.

Put a dog cage with jingle bells around it to let me know qhen the kids are being naughty over there. I call it my early snooping alarm detection.

Angel

11 years ago

O cramps today yay!

@slewakoa this is our third cycle but first cycle using OPKs

@maybe 0 dpo today starting the tww tomorrow excited but I know the waiting will kill me although I bought the Internet cheapie 50 pack ( poas addict) so I can obsess all I want lol

11 years ago

Is anyone willing to take a look at my BBTchart and see what they think? My temps have been erratic and it's driving me crazy. They seem to keep dipping after BDing, and don't know what to think. It makes no sense to me.

We also have our christmas tree up and decorated. Black Friday we go pick out our tree and spend the day decorating it instead of going shopping. I can't stand the crowds. I continue to stay thankful and spend time with my family after thanksgiving rather than trying to trample over people to get the best deal on stuff.

User Image

11 years ago

LJTs: It looks like you are ovulating night 16 into day 17. You are having temperature jumps but they are not major differences. Mine does that it parts of my chart too. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Angel

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo