Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 589 Replies | Last Page

maybebaby that sounds great! fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow!

My IUI is tomorrow, everything looks really good and I am so excited
Yesterday I had 3 mature eggs, 6 smaller ones, endometrium was perfect and we are ready to go

Good luck to all of you ladies!

11 years ago

thanks everyone! decided i cant even wait another twelve hours to test so ive been holding it for four hours now angoing to wait another 45 mins and im going to test again! will let you know. i think if i get another positive even if its this faint i cna believe it. we will see!!!!

Rita: thats great about your iui! fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Wadjet :so sorry about your af! but you are still a decmber tester and should get your bfp this time right around christmas day?

slewakoa: any news?

3lilbrownboys: anymore testing yet?

anyone else any news? sorry i cant get to everyone but have to bring dd to montessori and then rush back and test! talk to y'all soon xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Had a temp dip this morning. But could just be a fluke or could be implantation dip. I could not sleep last night so maybe that messed with my temp. I had some mild cramping and pressure for most of the night and fwlt like I was in a sauna. Turned the heat down to 65 on the dh from 69. dh was curled up under the covers like he was in an igloo and i couldnt get cool enough. No blankets for me (that could have caused the temp dip too) Im going to be certifiable by the time I can test...if not admited to the looney bin!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Eeeeee congrats maybebaby! That is so exciting! :-D

11 years ago

Good morning all, and welcome newcomers! wow this forum is getting big that's awesome!

@MAYBE- congrats!!! we want to see a pic!!!!! yay!!!! That is so exciting!

@ANGELICA- good luck today I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we will be anxious to hear how it went! prayers for you!

@WADJET-- I couldn't agree more... today is 12-13 dpo for me and BFN...I am feeling pretty down and out so I wish AF would just start sooner than later and get this next cycle going. so frustrating and makes mee sad but chin up right? how r u today?

sorry my page wont scroll further for me to respond to the other ones! so thanky ou all for the supportive messages! afm... 12-13 DPO today and BFN. Kind of feeling out even tough I felt good about this month, boobs are still very full which is weird (the didn't do that last cycle but they did the first cycle when I got pregnant) but that obviously doesn't mean anything. Anyway, I am going to try not to buy any more pregnancy tests and just wait for AF to arrive. I know I need to be more positive but it's tough as we all know, chin up! right now I have to go finish a paper presentation for class yuck. hoping to hear great news from all of you today!

User Image

11 years ago

Took another test this AM it was negative. Going to test again in the evening. My cheapie with the second line may have been an evap. We shall see. Congrats matbe and good luck!

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Ok I've now done 3 frers â?ºall with same faint line. Though the first one is a bit darker than the other two but I had a seven hour hold with that one and four hour hold with second. Five hour hold with third. I'm trying to upload them so you guys can see them but the lines aren't really translating! They all showed up within 3 - 6 minutes! That's still in the right timeframe right? So scared I'm making it up or have a bad batch although all three are from three different packets bought at different times! I posted my first and second test already but they look negative in the photo. Could you guys have a look? I will also be uploading a new photo of all three of them. I also did a opk just to see and the test line was dark. Not as dark as control line but when I did opk yesterday it was completely negative. God I'm sooo anxious now! Afraid to get my hopes up! I'm never happy! Lol!

User Image

Hey everyone

Can't believe all the updates! Guess we're getting to that time! Omg! Can't wait for more up dates.

So I had some brown discharge yday 8-9dpo, convinced my af is coming early - felt really low yesterday. Today a little brown discharge but less. Took a test - bfn. I did have brown discharge before when I was pregnant at 9dpo, but then it stopped. I feel convinced af is coming early - devastated. Uh. I'll just wait and see what happens in the next couple of days.

Look forward to more updates x

11 years ago

ok just posted a picture with all three tests and the lines just arent translating! so frustrating!xxxx

User Image

Its hard to see if there is a line there or not on your pics maybebaby. Maybe if the pic was taken closer they would translate better. I don't know.

I'm still crampy today, but don't know if I am coming down with something, or if they are pregnancy signs. I am hoping they are all signs of pregnancy...but I'm feeling like a pessimist. Not sure I can hold out until the 5th to test, although I should. But if today was an implantation dip and that's why I am so crampy and whatnot, then by this time next week I should be able to get a BFP right? Ugh! I should just take myself to the looney bin now and save the time...

How's everyone coming along?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo