Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hey!

Camasia... hang in there hun!! No AF, so you're still in the game .

Wadjet... When do you think you'll test again?! When's AF due for you? Im trying to wait at least til 12dpo. Haha we'll see! My hike was good... 3miles up the mountain to overlook the lake and the bald eagles that are here for a month, thwen 3 miles down! It was soooo beautiful. But man it wore me out and I ended up taking a nap today lol

3lilbrownboys... Im 6 dpo as well today. I know its sooo hard not to test. I have some internet cheapies too and they're the mm skinny ones. I've never used one though.

Maybebaby... I think that can definitely be implantation. I had that too yesterday. How's the cm?

AFM... 6 dpo...I was way exhausted today, probably due to a 6 mile hike up and down a mountain. I had some super light barely noticeable cramps, and the cm is still plentiful so far. Decorating our tree tonight and cleaning house tomorrow! Staying busy busy busy

11 years ago

Good evening ladies!!

MaybeBaby I had that last month after too hard of a BD session the previous night! Never had it other than then so I am not sure if it is a sign of implantation or not! Let me know how it goes for you!

Alesha Bang it out girl!!!

3lilbrownboys, are they Wondfo's? I had those last month. I literally used 24 of them last month I have a bit of a POAS problem! haha but I found them very hard to see and kept taking multiple a day!

Wadget! Thanks I hope you get yours too!! FX for us all!!! I would be so pumped if I could share this news for Christmas

ArmyWife that sounds AMAZING!!!! What part of the country are you in?

AFM 6 dpo and abundance of yellow tinted CM and some mild cramps/twinges. I have also had a HUGE increase in sex drive this week. Anyone else have this? I usually only get this bad around O time and right before AF starts!!

User Image

11 years ago

Lol ladies DH has been a trooper this last week although I never thought I would hear him say he's had too much lol

11 years ago

Hi ladies..

They are internet cheapies.. guess they are wondos.. I am not actually sure what brand they are. I am not sure if I am going to like them or not.. I am getting old and my eyesight is not going to handle too much of this. I figure if I use all 25 tests in a month it is still less than the cost of one test from wal-mart.

To my friends across the pond. I thought you would like to know the big news story from London to hit the US news. The naked guy on the duke's statue in November reportedly with a knife. My husband and I decided because it was so cold people thought it was a knife. If it had been the summer they would have said he had a sword. Makes me wonder what the UK reports about us in their news LOL

I am hanging in here. Still trying to be positive. Mostly trying to hang in their until I can test. I will probably by me a FRER if I get a positive on these dipsticks. They don't look substantial enough to hold a positive. Let me know what you think of them.

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

3 lilbrownboys- that is so funny! It hasn't even made the news where I am in the UK so hilarious that is the one story the US has shown, despite the fact we have a huge storm over here for the past week with gale force winds and major flooding - haha. Weird

Armywife - hey hon! What an amazing hike! Nice to hear how you are getting on - anxious about next weeks testing ?

Alesha- great news

Camasia - fx for you that your BFP will come :)

Everyone else - great to hear your updates! Fx!!!

Afm - 7dpo today. I am in bed studying with a cup of tea - heaven. Hubby at work so v peaceful and no one nagging me to get up. Symptoms are sore boobs, mild occ cramp and creamy cm. hmmmmm I was hoping for something more obvious today - we will see

11 years ago

Morning ladies! 9-10 dpo here and bfn :( ---- trying to keep my chin up though--very vivid dreams again tlast night (I get them a lot though) boobs are full and sore... now with that being said, I have had 3 cycles off the pill now, the first cycle this same thing happene dw/ boobs and I was prego-- 2'nd cylce they got tender but not fuller like this and I was not prego, and now this is 3'rd cycle and they are tender but full again, so here's to hoping that is a good sign and/or I am not just imaging things! (DH says they are fller too)!! How are you ladies on this Sunday morning ?

(CAn't believe Thanksgiving was Thursday as in 3 days ago and we got our xmas tree last night!! holy cow!!)

OH and one more thing.. my CM has slowed down. It was fairly abundant the other day but now has slowed way down, and usually it is increased again at this point but I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything b/c everyone's is different all the time. Anyway on to you guys!!!....

@MRSREV- I know how you feel about some peace and quiet sometimes! I don't know what is worse (especially when I am trying to study) the dogs or the husband! haha!

@ANGEL- that is funny! didn't hear about that but very funny!!!! are the wondos early tests or generally positives at missed AF?

@ALESHA- Hi there and welcome! Good for you banging it out! Is this your first cycle trying?

@ARMY- when are you going to test? I haven't had the increased sex drive that I noticed but I have heard that pregnant women get increased sex drive!

@CAMASIA- any newws????

@WADJET- tested again this morning and BFN... seems like once I finally give in during the TWW I start obsessively testing every day I can't help it! It's a wonder I don't start at 3 dpo I guess I am just a gluten for punishment! ARgggg!! Anyway, the cycle that I got pregnant I got a faint positive at 11 dpo so we'll see...

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! Well the pain got so bad last night ( it went into my back and everything) that I had to take two tramadol! Was worried bout this but figured if it was implantation pain it wouldn't affect anything yet! Spent the night tossing and turning ( which could have been from the tablets, they sometimes have that affect on me)
But also my hips where aching everytime I lay on my side for an hour it would wake me up with the pain! ( this is something I have had throughout my pregnancies but don't remember getting it this early) my cm has now turned from creamy to watery. The only other thing I noticed today was that when I opened the fridge there was a ring of white pudding staring at me( I don't EVER eat this because I hate it!) suddenly I had to have a couple of slices of it spread on toast! It was so delicious! Can't believe I'm even saying this because I HATE it! Anyway if I'm not pregnant this month then I am going insane!
Can't believe I survived yesterday without testing! I so nearly caved. What's keepin me going now is that if that was implantation pain last night then it will be 3-4 days before anything shows up on a test so going to try hold out til Wednesday but may cave Tuesday!

Anyway how's everyone else doing?

Slewakoa: I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp tomorrow or the next day! Your symptoms do sound promising. I really hope this is your month ! Your making me jealous with your Christmas tree! Oh we'll only another week to go and I can put mine up! Xxx

Mrsrev: mmm sounds great! Wish I could do the same! It's so cold here at the moment it's definitely a duvet day! Don't worry bout not having lots of symptoms! Cramping and cm are usually the normal symptoms at this stage! To be honest I could be making everything up in my head you know! Your on the look out for anything that will give you a clue and sometimes I can fond significance in nothing ! Xxxx

3lilbrownboys: I got these tests also this month and they are suuuper skinny also got the opks and wasn't very impressed with them because they never showed me a positive. They were always almost positive! So don't know if I trust these tests but they said they have a sensitivity of 20mlu so we shall see let me know how you get on with them xxxxx

Alesha: good work outta you guys! How many dpo are you now?

Kcordell: thanks for answering my question! Wondering is it because of the increased cm that its irritating my cervix a bit?
You symptoms sound really good also! Did you say you we're holding out til Wednesday to test?

Army wife: trying to keep busy myself by cleaning up the house in perpetuation for my tree next weekend ( and bfp also hopefully) thanks for answering my question. Glad I'm not the only one getting that pain! Just thought it was weird coz never had it before! Are you still getting pains or have they eased up a bit?

Camasia: praying for you hunni let us know how you get on tomorrow xxxxxx

Wadjet: you 11dpo today? Do you test? Let me know how you are xxxxx

Think I got everyone but sorry if I missed anyone there is just so many of us now. Gl and baby dust to us all!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey my ttc sisters af showed her face today

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia: I'm so sorry about the witch! Hope your doing ok? Hey but you'll still be in the December testers for next month! Xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes im ok disappointed but I can still get a Xmas BFP

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo